Gay Questions

Most times, ED is ED. But sometimes, concerns are going to be different.
bbb2.5

Gay Questions

Postby bbb2.5 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:44 am

Hey Guys...I know some of you are gay or Bi and might have question but might be afraid to let that part of your life exposed. Feel free to PM if you have questions.
Michael

dcmusc

Re: Gay Questions

Postby dcmusc » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:38 am

Michael helped me a lot, he had good info.
56. Implanted 8/23/17 by Dr. Kramer. AMS LGX 700 21cm + 2. Developed a leak. Revised to Titan 24cm 5/20/20 by Dr. McGraw in Las Vegas.

bbb2.5

Postby bbb2.5 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:10 am

dcmusc wrote:Michael helped me a lot, he had good info.

Thanks You.... you too were good chat with.

Zxylpk

Postby Zxylpk » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:06 am

Well, since you asked, here goes...
I don't really have a question - more of a realization - too soon old & too late smart. I am bisexual and for much of my life had a very active and varied sex life with many partners both men and women. In my early 40s the person I fell in love with just happened to be a woman. When we decided to get married we agreed we would be monogamous - (this was a harder decision for me than it was for her). After a few years i developed ed gradually at first, then more seriously. Doctors couldn't find anything wrong. Over the years I went to therapy and did the shots. Shots worked, therapy didn't. (My therapist thought he was going to cure me of my homosexual leanings which I was open to at first). The shots eventually stopped working and I finally decided on the implant which my wife and i are thoroughly enjoying. In retrospect, I realize the real cause of my ed was that I had shut down a significant side of my sexual being - I really missed having sex with men in a very deep way, and still do. I have no regrets. My wife is an incredible person, we have a wonderful life together and i can't imagine spending the rest of my life with anybody else, nor would I want to. So, I guess my post here is simply cathartic: This is something I have never told anyone, my wife nor my friends, except that, like so many others, maybe I wish I had had the implant earlier and saved myself the grief and long hours on the therapist's couch.
74 y/o Implant 21cm, 1cm rte ams 700 CX, Feb 21, 2017, Dr. Karpman, Mt View, CA

bbb2.5

Postby bbb2.5 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:45 am

Zxylpk wrote:Well, since you asked, here goes...
I don't really have a question - more of a realization - too soon old & too late smart. I am bisexual and for much of my life had a very active and varied sex life with many partners both men and women. In my early 40s the person I fell in love with just happened to be a woman. When we decided to get married we agreed we would be monogamous - (this was a harder decision for me than it was for her). After a few years i developed ed gradually at first, then more seriously. Doctors couldn't find anything wrong. Over the years I went to therapy and did the shots. Shots worked, therapy didn't. (My therapist thought he was going to cure me of my homosexual leanings which I was open to at first). The shots eventually stopped working and I finally decided on the implant which my wife and i are thoroughly enjoying. In retrospect, I realize the real cause of my ed was that I had shut down a significant side of my sexual being - I really missed having sex with men in a very deep way, and still do. I have no regrets. My wife is an incredible person, we have a wonderful life together and i can't imagine spending the rest of my life with anybody else, nor would I want to. So, I guess my post here is simply cathartic: This is something I have never told anyone, my wife nor my friends, except that, like so many others, maybe I wish I had had the implant earlier and saved myself the grief and long hours on the therapist's couch.

Sound like to me you are happy now, because of how you spoke of your wife. Had you received the implant earlier in life, before meeting her, do you think it would have changed the direction of your life?

Zxylpk

Postby Zxylpk » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:00 pm

Michael, Your question is insightful and complex. It was San Francisco during the 80s and AiDS was decimating the city including many of my friends. I was in a monogamous relationship (I thought) but he wasn't. Suddenly (after 25 years) my old high school sweetheart re-appeared on the scene. II was still in love with her (still am) and wasn't going to let her get away again. So, in a way the direction of my life chose itself. My ed didn't start until several years after I was married. I wish I had had the implant earlier than age 74, but getting it prior to my marriage probably wouldn't have changed anything. Thanks for asking - it helps to put my thoughts into words
74 y/o Implant 21cm, 1cm rte ams 700 CX, Feb 21, 2017, Dr. Karpman, Mt View, CA

Return to “ED and Gay men”