Up and coming Surgery.

Most times, ED is ED. But sometimes, concerns are going to be different.
bbb2.5

Up and coming Surgery.

Postby bbb2.5 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:21 am

Hey Guys,
I have been on this site for a while, basically reading and learning about Implants. I was scheduled last year, but my insurance at the time would not cover it. I have since changed insurance. I am HAPPY to report, that I am scheduled to get my implant surgery on June 27th and I cannot wait. My surgeon is Dr. Hakky of Advanced Urology of Georgia. He is great staff...kind and all of them are friendly. Nice to have found a great surgeon in the south. Being a Gay man I'm thrilled. Not that we are any different than a straight man. At least I am able to share my adventure with other Gay men who are also experiencing the difficulties of ED. We do have sex differently, and I am here to share my experience with all of you.

He told me I will be getting the Titan XL
I will be trained later as a patient advocate to talk to guys about the whole implant process, something I am looking forward to doing.
Wish me luck guys.

Ahappigui

Re: Up and coming Surgery.

Postby Ahappigui » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:29 am

You are very courageous.....not sure I could submit to the procedure. Conversely, I feared needle injections from childhood, but overcame that fear and now able to self inject trimix.....something I would never imagine doing years ago, so......
All the best to you.....hope all goes well!

Ahappigui

Postby Ahappigui » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:30 am

You are very courageous.....not sure I could submit to the procedure. Conversely, I feared needle injections from childhood, but overcame that fear and now able to self inject trimix.....something I would never imagine doing years ago, so......
All the best to you.....hope all goes well! I too am a gay man!

bbb2.5

Postby bbb2.5 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:17 am

Ahappigui wrote:You are very courageous.....not sure I could submit to the procedure. Conversely, I feared needle injections from childhood, but overcame that fear and now able to self inject trimix.....something I would never imagine doing years ago, so......
All the best to you.....hope all goes well! I too am a gay man!

Thank you ..... no need in being scared..... once you have made the decision that your ready to give up those needles. Which by the way can cause scar tissues and make getting the implant a little more difficult. You will have nothing to be concerned about, yes beginning stages of unknown issues, discomfort...but you have to look to the end result. Sex on Demand ...LOL

Return to “ED and Gay men”