Can you have anal sex with the implant?

Most times, ED is ED. But sometimes, concerns are going to be different.

Moderator: Larry10625

calixtus

Re: Can you have anal sex with the implant?

Postby calixtus » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:51 pm

I'll find out tomorrow night. I am taking my ten week old implant on a experimental visit to a bath house to play top to the various upturned bottoms. I will not be too choosy; I just want to see if this will work for me. There is still modest swelling [lymph fluid?] through the whole shaft, withdrawn foreskin [sensitive exposed glans], and glans itself. I assume a condom will firm everything up a little. Are there thicker harder condoms? They all seem so flimsy. Will report back. As the Brits say, "Keep your pecker up." [Pecker here means spirits.]
2003 Radical Prostatectomy
2008 AMS 800 Urinary Control System / Dr S Radomski / Toronto Western Hospital
14 Sept 2017 AMS 700 LGX Dr Dean Elterman / Tor Western Hospital
Age 74, gay, 22 yrs married to male

calixtus

Postby calixtus » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:46 pm

Hang in there (ha ha). The first week or two you will be bruised, swollen and feel pain. I took hydromorphone which was a big help. Re. opioid addiction. Like on a teeter totter, as the pain started to subside I got to like feeling mellow and asked for more. At this point my surgeon wisely cut me off, lucky for me. I had a semi-erection for nine weeks—very uncomfortable and awkward, waiting for swelling to go down so that I could feel and use the device to deflate. Last night, at ten weeks, took the bionic dick out for its first trial. Success. What a treat. With condom on, fcuked 3 guys at length. They moaned. I was a geriatric stud. Did it so long my glans and foreskin got sore. AA slogan: EZ does it, but do it. Wish I’d had the implant 20 years ago instead of messing around with injections.

calixtus

Postby calixtus » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:48 pm

Hang in there (ha ha). The first week or two you will be bruised, swollen and feel pain. I took hydromorphone which was a big help. Re. opioid addiction. Like on a teeter totter, as the pain started to subside I got to like feeling mellow and asked for more. At this point my surgeon wisely cut me off, lucky for me. I had a semi-erection for nine weeks—very uncomfortable and awkward, waiting for swelling to go down so that I could feel and use the device to deflate. Last night, at ten weeks, took the bionic dick out for its first trial. Success. What a treat. With condom on, fcuked 3 guys at length. They moaned. I was a geriatric stud. Did it so long my glans and foreskin got sore. AA slogan: EZ does it, but do it. Wish I’d had the implant 20 years ago instead of messing around with injections.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:38 am

calixtus wrote:Hang in there (ha ha). The first week or two you will be bruised, swollen and feel pain. I took hydromorphone which was a big help. Re. opioid addiction. Like on a teeter totter, as the pain started to subside I got to like feeling mellow and asked for more. At this point my surgeon wisely cut me off, lucky for me. I had a semi-erection for nine weeks—very uncomfortable and awkward, waiting for swelling to go down so that I could feel and use the device to deflate. Last night, at ten weeks, took the bionic dick out for its first trial. Success. What a treat. With condom on, fcuked 3 guys at length. They moaned. I was a geriatric stud. Did it so long my glans and foreskin got sore. AA slogan: EZ does it, but do it. Wish I’d had the implant 20 years ago instead of messing around with injections.

Good morning fellow Canadian... where are you from?? :)

Larry
50 years old, married 28 years. Implanted Mar 30/17 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. (AMS 700 CX 18 + 2). Had implant removed Apr 29/17 due to Septic Shock. Liposuction By Dr. Gan and re-implant by Dr. Brock (AMS LGX 15 + 2) Dec 14/17.

calixtus

Postby calixtus » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:33 pm

With implant, you become the living dildo. Inflate it and bang away until bottom asks for a rest. The limiting factor for me is my penis getting sore after some time. You will discover your limit with practice.

Return to “ED and Gay men”