Any Implanted Gay Men in DC Metro?

Most times, ED is ED. But sometimes, concerns are going to be different.
pjladden

Any Implanted Gay Men in DC Metro?

Postby pjladden » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:56 am

After prostate surgery 2.5 years ago, I have been unable to get a good erection. Last week I met with Dr Gaurau Bandi at Georgetown University about an implant. He is supposed to help me contact thru AMS vendor men who have had penile implants. I wanted to talk with and maybe see a gay man's implant to understand better how this really works. I understand the surgery but want to see the product in an erect state so I can figure if this is something that a gay man can feel confident in.
Two Things: does anybody know Dr. Bandi and his work? Does anyone in the DC metro have an implant that they would allow me to talk with you in person after you would get comfortable with me talking in this forum? Thank you.

butlerp

Re: Any Implanted Gay Men in DC Metro?

Postby butlerp » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:03 am

I am a gay male in Canada had an implant Ams lgx last November best move i have ever made,had prostate cancer 8 years ago and could not have good sex an implant is great for anal penetration and stays hard if you want more info contact me at my email address
Pb1640@gmail.com

Paul B

philly444

Postby philly444 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:45 pm

I am not in DC but I am in Philly. We could chat on the phone if you are interested and I do get to DC so we could have a face to face if you want.
AMS 700 LGX 18cm, implanted December 16, 2016, University of Pennsylvania, Dr. Wm. Jaffe Married to a Man

CTR5000

Postby CTR5000 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:24 am

I'm also in Philly area... gay, and have been to some of the "DC Gatherings" of like minded guys at the FFA. It I can help answer anything I'll of course try my best! Implanted exactly two years ago in Abington Hospital, PA with AMD 700 LGX.

Here for you ~
Colin

pjladden

Postby pjladden » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:06 am

to: philly444 & CTR5000,
Thank you both for responding to my post. I was beginning to think that no one was willing to "show & tell" as they say. I am thinking of coming to Philadelphia in the not too distant future (two siblings live there) and would very much like to see and understand. If that is possible, please respond in private message so I can contact you and similarly I will send you my contact info so you know who I am. Thank you Gentlemen!

dcmusc

Postby dcmusc » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:52 am

Considering implant now. I think being able to see the real thing would help. Let me know if that would be possible. Thanks.
56. Implanted 8/23/17 by Dr. Kramer. AMS LGX 700 21cm + 2. Developed a leak. Revised to Titan 24cm 5/20/20 by Dr. McGraw in Las Vegas.

pjladden

Postby pjladden » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:09 am

Hello dc musc,

I found it very helpful to see the actual implant and was fortunate enough to visit Philadelphia in late April and had the opportunity to meet with "philly444". He is a kind and generous man who met with me and answered all of my questions. It was the single most important aspect of exploring whether this is right for me.
I have to wait until my insurance changes so that I am able to move forward with implant for various reasons, but seeing the real deal was critical to my thinking. THANK YOU again, philly444.

BrianS

Postby BrianS » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:41 pm

Howdy. Brian here. 51. Gay. Considering implant. But I really want to talk to a gay man that has gone through it. Four years out from prostate surgery and it's clear I'm never getting full function back. Specific questions include if the pump is visible / noticeable in the scrotum (I have low hung balls in a loose sack scrotum and the only photos I can find after implant are of guys with tight scrotums so you can't really tell what's what there). I've got a bunch of questions and would very much like to talk to someone about it. Any input you have is much appreciated.
51 years old. Robotic surgery 3 years ago. Injections worked but now not so much. Seriously considering implant. Not gonna lie. It scares the crap out of me. In the DC and Austin Tx areas. Would be open to discussing on a one to one basis

dcmusc

Postby dcmusc » Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:16 pm

Brian S,
Brian here. In DC. Getting activated on Monday, implanted on August 23rd. Feel free to PM me, answer anything you need. In DC.
56. Implanted 8/23/17 by Dr. Kramer. AMS LGX 700 21cm + 2. Developed a leak. Revised to Titan 24cm 5/20/20 by Dr. McGraw in Las Vegas.

Return to “ED and Gay men”