Gay and scheduled for an implant

Most times, ED is ED. But sometimes, concerns are going to be different.
REM1947

Gay and scheduled for an implant

Postby REM1947 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:53 pm

Hi, I am 68, gay, without a partner and checking to see if any gays sill in the implant group. Let the lack of having an erection hold me back way to long. Am scheduled for the AMS 700 LGX Penile Prosthesis to be put in on Oct. 3rd by Dr. Rusilko and Dr. Tennyson at the VA Hospital in Pittsburgh, PA.
I am so looking forward to it and just thing about had changed my thinking. I want to find me a partner, not into the quickies or one night stands.
I hope I can fine someone local that we could spend time together a lot. I am in Ashtabula, OH, small town, 60 miles East of Cleveland.
(WOW - Had to correct this, (Oct. 9th) I could not make it out. :?:
Bob
Last edited by REM1947 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JDavid

Re: Gay and scheduled for an implant

Postby JDavid » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:06 pm

Rob, god luck with your surgery and your search for an improved life. I am sixty-six and had my surgery three years ago. It works perfectly.
Dave
I am sixty-six years of age and dealing with gradually worsening ED for twenty years. At sixty-three I wanted something that worked reliably. I got an AMS 700 LGX implant in 6/25/13. I am entirely pleased with the outcome. My surgeon was Dr. Karpman.

rglassva

Postby rglassva » Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:55 pm

October 3 is just around the corner - everything still a "go"?????
Rick
rhabdomyosarcoma - 1975
chemo/radiation
e.d. since puberty

REM1947

Postby REM1947 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:42 pm

Got my call from surgery today, Sept. 30, I am scheduled for operation room @ 1:00pm on Monday, Oct. 3rd. I can not remember when I looked so forward to something. :D
I will update this post on next Wednesday or Thursday, depending on how I am feeling.
Thanks Dave and Rick!!

Please see my post in 'Implants', The Implant is in!
Bob

Return to “ED and Gay men”