1 day till surgery EEEEEEKK

Most times, ED is ED. But sometimes, concerns are going to be different.
BionicBadger

1 day till surgery EEEEEEKK

Postby BionicBadger » Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:34 pm

In less than 24 hours I’ll have a bionic cock (Penile Implant Surgery). My days of being an exclusive bottom are going to end with the ability to get a full and functioning rock hard dick . Topping is going to open up so many more opportunities for sex. Healing can be a painful and/or inconvenient few weeks, but well worth the outcome.
I so hope I don’t lose any of my length. 7 inches could end up being 6 ½ or even 6.
“AAARRRUUUGGGH”
If everything goes perfect 7 inches could become 7 ¼ or even 7 ½ like I had in my twenties. I would happily settle for just maintaining the 7 inches I currently have.

Badger
48 yr old gay guy from Sacramento California

maoriguy

Re: 1 day till surgery EEEEEEKK

Postby maoriguy » Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:26 pm

good luck buddy hopeful you'll be able to top again and i guess your days of being bottom are numbered so
so don't forget to provide updates on your progress

BionicBadger

Postby BionicBadger » Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:26 pm

I’m healing nicely. Balls are very bruised, but cock is very plump. I can tell I have gained in girth. I’m pumped half way until my next appointment with my Urologist (!0/23). I’ll take more pics after I’ve healed and bruising is gone.
I feel a lot of tubbing in my scrotum. That should relax out and become less apparent in time. I’ll keep ya all up to date.

BionicBadger
48 yr old gay guy from Sacramento California

maoriguy

Postby maoriguy » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:05 pm

Good to hear your ok and the surgery is over it's recovery time so wish you the best and maybe you get better and hopeful at the swelling and brusing go down so you can get be in the sac and give that bionic cock a test run all the best
Can't wait for your updates

bclogan1

Postby bclogan1 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:57 pm

Congrats on your new equipment and I hope you have a speedy recovery. We are very close in age and I also had a similar life experience turning from a total top to total bottom and now versatile. My experiences are listed under the AMS 700 underhttp://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/vi ... f=6&t=5267 which, you might find it helpful if your wondering about the pain and swelling though the recovery process. All the best

Return to “ED and Gay men”