10 days till surgery / Max length desired

Most times, ED is ED. But sometimes, concerns are going to be different.
BionicBadger

10 days till surgery / Max length desired

Postby BionicBadger » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:09 pm

10 days till surgery. Stretching devise arrived today. (to ensure maximum length during implant surgery)

I’ll be stretching every day till surgery. As for pumping -as often as have time to up until 4 days before surgery. I was able to achieve a nice full 7 inch pump yesterday.
IMG_3095.jpg
IMG_3095.jpg (47.61 KiB) Viewed 7746 times
IMG_3103 copy.jpg
IMG_3103 copy.jpg (47.98 KiB) Viewed 7706 times

Hope all goes as planned

Badger
48 yr old gay guy from Sacramento California

maoriguy

Re: 10 days till surgery / Max length desired

Postby maoriguy » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:26 pm

so how much length are you willing to lose after the surgery

BionicBadger

Postby BionicBadger » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:29 pm

I’d sacrifice what ever it takes to be able to have sex with a partner and not suffer from ED. With the AMS/700 line does offer units that can increase ones length though and thats what I’ll be getting.
If a lose occurs I’m totally cool with that though.

Badger

maoriguy

Postby maoriguy » Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:30 am

so you exicited about your up and coming surgery and finally get to have some hot room shaking, show stopping love making that you crave so tell what made you come to this decision and do you think it's going to be a success well as long as your get to pleasure your partner and be able to make them moan loudly but i couldn't help but notice the penis piercing in one of your other pics so that got my interest.

BionicBadger

Postby BionicBadger » Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:18 pm

Yea I have had a Prince Albert for years. I’m taking out until after healed from the the surgery cause I don’t want it to in any way interfere with the upcoming implant. My main partner has had his Prince Albert for years as well. It doesn’t interfere with sex if anything it has made it better.

Here is my ED story:
I suffer from PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder). I was repeatedly abused and molested over an over at the age of 16. Night Terrors and Panic attacks are still challenge for me to this day. This changed my world forever.
Therapy has helped me cope and heal over the years but any treatments for sexual normalcy has failed over and over. Intimacy with a partner is a no go. I’m fine alone though.

I’ve been dealing with ED for the last 10 years. I have no problems getting erections when I am alone but when it comes to being with a partner I’m dead below the waist.

I’ve tried every method of dealing with ED:
30 years of therapy -still seeing a psychiatrist
Vacuum pumps and cockrings -Doesn’t help in the long run. I even have a fantastic state of the art electric programable Vac pump.
Every pill -Causes horrible headaches.
Every type of injectable -Completely inconvenient and still fails at times.

They have all failed me in the end. My cock just will not perform with a partner. I have tried every avalable alternative. My Kaiser Urologist has been great in her attempts to introduce me to every other ED solution besides a penile implant but she has laid out the reality that it is my last option for a “normal” sex life.

Badder

maoriguy

Postby maoriguy » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:36 pm

well as long as the penile implant you will be getting will hopeful restore your sex life and your cock to it's full potention and besides i think you will be happy from the results as other men who have done the the produre that it can help restore confidence loss to ed and i guess your partner is not gonna even notice your implant. So waiting for the surgery day shouldn't be so bad i get after the surgery you will probably have some discomfort

but during sex it isn't nice if only one person was getting it up and i can also tell it can be embarrassing if your doing it with a partner but
at least you'll have a bionic cock to give pleasure, so anyways i guess you won't be wearing that prince albert of yours for awhile but i think when
your done recovering i think you should use it with your new toy

so what implant?
how big?

but it's nice to know that your urologist has been helping you out

BionicBadger

Postby BionicBadger » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:56 pm

Kaiser uses the AMS units. So I’ll be receiving an AMS/LGX-700 model. To ensure a perfect fit the exact model specification and length will be determined at the time of the surgery.

9 days to go.

Badger

maoriguy

Postby maoriguy » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:22 pm

so your awaiting the countdown just 9 days left so close you ready

BionicBadger

Postby BionicBadger » Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:44 am

I am so ready. By Thanksgiving or maybe even Halloween I’ll be back on the saddle and riding.

maoriguy

Postby maoriguy » Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:07 pm

yeah someone gonna be riding your bionic horse and maybe that someone might be me lol so are you gonna do so more photo updates and stuff and your progress before and after surgery

Return to “ED and Gay men”