One Year Anniversary

Most times, ED is ED. But sometimes, concerns are going to be different.
Jbcsatx

One Year Anniversary

Postby Jbcsatx » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:45 pm

Wow! Tomorrow will be my one year anniversary for my implant. All I can say is why did I wait so long. What an amazing year this has been. Not only am I able to function anytime anywhere for any length of time, but my outlook on life has totally changed. I have confidence and am positive instead of negative-a life changing surgery! I have a new partner and could not be happier. In the year that just past, I have been an advocate for the implant surgery and have been on Dr. Leroy Jones's reference list. I have had many men call me with questions-we all remember all the questions prior to surgery. It has been a pleasure to share my positive experience with them and give them the reassurance that implants are a good thing and to ease their fears prior to surgery. For those who have followed my journey, it has also been a year since my face smashing fall. They told me it would take 1 to 1 & 1/2 years for my nerves in my face to get back to normal. I am almost there-still have some numbness in my upper lip area. Word of warning-be careful with the post op pain pills-do not over do it and be sure to eat following surgery. I wish all of you the best and this site has been wonderful. Jim

Return to “ED and Gay men”