Gay Frank Talk members?

Most times, ED is ED. But sometimes, concerns are going to be different.
BounceKing

Re: Gay Frank Talk members?

Postby BounceKing » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:36 am

I'm gay (65) and married to my husband (55) for almost 3 years now. I was implanted 2 years ago this month with the Coloplast Titan. I can perform like a 20 year old now. I have never regretted getting the implant. The only regret is I wish I would have gotten it 15 years sooner. It will give your sex life a new lease on life. The little bit of discomfort of the surgery is more than worth the benefits of the implant. Good luck with your implant!! Keep us updated, please.
Live In SW Arkansas, 67 & happily married to my husband of almost 4 years.
Implanted 08/18/2014 with Coloplast Titan.

jpr042

Postby jpr042 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:23 am

I'm having the implant on Friday morning, Oct. 28, '16 and am not worried about the erections that will result, but I am concerned with my libido. Using Edex injections, I frequently loose the "feeling" and excitement of having sex. I don't know if there is a connection between a hard erection and desire when a guy has a pump, but I'm worried that everyone else will benefit from my erect penis without my enjoyment because I'll be able to maintain the erection but not have any feeling or desire. Any thoughts?

CTR5000

Postby CTR5000 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:07 am

My name is Colin (rhymes with "pollen!" :P I'm a 62 y/o gay man, married to my husband for 17 years now; We live in the suburbs of Philadelphia, PA.

I've been coming to this site for about 3 years. I was implanted April 2 years ago with the AMS 700 LGX. (Re: Length; Girth; Expansion) I don't have the exact size right in front of me at the moment. (Well, in one way I do have the EXACT size right in front of me... just not in the form of paperwork I can read! :P However I do remember that my urologist said he used the largest additional extenders possible. I'll update when I have the actual cm. measurements of implant itself as well as the extenders he put in me.

I've gained about 3/4" in length and while I haven't measured circumference after implant, I KNOW what I used to look down at and see, and I KNOW what I'm seeing NOW! It's definitely thicker in girth too! Sensitivity is unbelievable... as if the implant and procedure brought all the nerve endings in my dick to the surface again. Probably what's doing it is simply the fact that I'm no longer limp but erect again and rock hard, naturally (or perhaps unnaturally!) just exposing more nerve endings because my dick isn't limp anymore.

My first post-implant orgasm was done to me by my husband giving me a hand job. We were in 69 position so I could take care of him orally at the same time he was jerking me off. After being given the "OK FOR LIFTOFF" by my urologist, that first orgasm seemed and felt as if it kept GOING, and GOING... ON.... then ON SOME MORE; Or maybe I was having multiple orgasms for the first time since my teens. It felt as if I must be flooding our King Size bed with a LOT of ejaculate. My husband had the "Bird's Eye View" of what was actually happening. Turns out, even though it sure felt like it, my cum wasn't spurting out like it was being shot from a gun the way it used to a few years ago... but it FELT like it was doing exactly that. (I guess this the difference between the actual orgasm and the ejaculation. Instead, it just kind flowed out, then more flowed out, then more flowed... and more and more... and each time it felt as if it was shooting across the room it was really just flowing gently like a lazy country brook doing an "okay trickle"... but A LOT OF SUBSTANCE to each trickle! And very thick after all the time I hadn't cum lately.

Needless to say, I love my implant. But these days it's mostly used by way of masturbation. That's not the implant's fault or problem. And yet, even when I jerk off, it's still that LONG LASTING, or multiple orgasm effect. And when going solo I can actually see the "flowing okay trickle" pumping out... but the sensation and intensity has been AMAZING every time. No Complaints!

One thing that took me by surprise after my implant surgery is that I thought I was starting to wake up with morning wood again for the first time in about 5 years! What a wonderful feeling! An old friend has come back to me!! How I missed this old friend! (So, old friend and I celebrated his return that morning! (And many other mornings, evenings, afternoons, and middles of the nights since!) :D

At my first follow up appointment I said to my urologist, "I'm pretty sure I'm having morning erections since you did my implant surgery." He replied, "You most likely are! The implant itself has either stopped or reduced your venous leakage -- the cause of your Erectile Dysfunction... as if we inserted an "inner tube" into a tubeless tire that has puncture holes in it."

Well I'll be dipped! I got even more than I bargained for!! Also, you may have heard of some penile implants SPONTANEOUSLY INFLATING on their own! This is not a myth! But I think it's kinda fun! After all, it used to occur to me pre-implant... even into my "more mature years." I'm still trying to see just when and why... having arthritis, I often check the barometer pressure when I'm feeling my arthritis most.... and when I'm feeling the least arthritis pain, as well as everything in-between. I THINK i'm noting a correlation between barometric pressure and the unexpected hardons. Low pressure seems to be when they're most likely to "pop up!" Looking forward to asking my urologist if I'm on the right track! Will let you know!

Only ONE THING could make my penile implant experience and my sex life thereafter better... and that is if my husband hadn't completely lost all of his sex drive after he pretty much suggested and made all the arrangements for my implant surgery. He checked our insurance coverage. (It didn't cost ONE PENNY out of pocket.) He went to the hospital with me the day of surgery. He was greeted by his own name at the check-in desk. Nurses allowed him to be by my side for every little thing up and until they were wheeling me to the OR. And even for my first followup exam with my urologist, my husband was down at my crotch level with my urologist while I was laying on my back looking up at the ceiling! HE's the one that got the "Advanced Demonstration and Instructions" on how to "raise and lower" my "machinery!" (I was simply given a non-working sample of the squeeze bulb to play with for a month before I was implanted. I carried it on my Key Chain for all to see and ask... "What's that on your key chain?" And I'd respond, "Funny you should ask!" Then I'd tell them! And EVERY person.... male or female, was intrigued and thought the whole idea an awesome invention for such an important Quality of Life issue.

Colin

PS... One "suggestion/warning: If you perhaps have a small to medium dog or two, or three... (I guess large dogs might be even worse)... that likes to JUMP into your lap, planting a paw securely embedded into your crotch as he does; or that hears the doorbell and runs ACROSS your lap, kicking one rear leg into your ball sack (since that's where my inflation pump with deflation button now lives) to get a good solid LEAP using your crotch as a springboard.... you may want to try what I did for those weeks while my incisions were healing, or just while I was still a "tad" tender down below. WEAR A CUP!! A good LARGE, ALL-ENCOMPASSING MANLY CUP with compression shorts. (I had one lesser cup that the dogs were still able to dig a paw around during some of their crotch plants. (Plus, it wasn't roomy. Even without the swelling, any less substantial cup is going to shift around and scrunch up your jewels in the process. So I went and bought the Nutty Buddy Cup.... and compression shorts.) And our well-meaning and lovable dogs never kicked me in my plums again! I was INVINCIBLE!

leesburg2013

Postby leesburg2013 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:32 pm

I am a very Bi member maybe more since I love cock. Denver, NC (Lake Norman). First time post here but have many post on injections\quadmix. Any members close to me -->private me. Awesome forum.
WM 69 6'2" 192lbs, https://www.xtube.com/profile/leesburg2013-28635222 Quadmix injections PG/PA/PH/AT (70MCG/30MCG/3MG/0.15MG)ML Love Showers: http://www.silverdaddies.com/1511803

italianbuck

TO IMPLANT OR TO NOT IMPLANT

Postby italianbuck » Tue May 09, 2017 8:25 pm

I am a total bottom but was considering the IMPLANT. I keep myself in excellent physical shape, work out gym 3x a week. Still, when other topmen hear I cannot get hard or shoot, all of a sudden there is an issue. I have not had sex in over 5 years. I feel socially isolated, depressed and feeling unloveable. This dead cock syndrome has been devastating socially. If I get the implant which one should I get? I hear the TITAN is the best but the surgery and the re-cooperation period seems absolutely horrific. How long does one have to wait before resuming gym work outs? Does it really feel like you have 3 nuts in your sack from that push button to inflate? This just does not sound romantic.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Thu May 11, 2017 7:03 pm

Every man, gay, straight, or bi, should have a working dick (it's a man thing). Yes you will have 3 nuts in you sack but after a while you will hardly notice it except when you pump it up. If you want a more natural looking dick, go with an AMS. I was 3" on a good day. Now with my AMS I have a very natural looking 6" dick, that pumps up to 7.5 X 5. Make sure your surgeon puts your implant tips far into your glans. This will give you a good firm (not floppy) head should you ever top. It also looks impressive with a good erection. Yes there is some temporary pain and swelling (blue balls ) but it's well worth it to feel like a man again. Should you decide to implant, check out implants before and after pics. You'll see a big difference in the Titan and AMS.
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

bbb2.5

Re: TO IMPLANT OR TO NOT IMPLANT

Postby bbb2.5 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:28 am

italianbuck wrote:I am a total bottom but was considering the IMPLANT. I keep myself in excellent physical shape, work out gym 3x a week. Still, when other topmen hear I cannot get hard or shoot, all of a sudden there is an issue. I have not had sex in over 5 years. I feel socially isolated, depressed and feeling unloveable. This dead cock syndrome has been devastating socially. If I get the implant which one should I get? I hear the TITAN is the best but the surgery and the re-cooperation period seems absolutely horrific. How long does one have to wait before resuming gym work outs? Does it really feel like you have 3 nuts in your sack from that push button to inflate? This just does not sound romantic.

I'm a gay man, and I had the Titan implanted. Right now I am 3 weeks out. I had not difficulty. No bruising, no crazy swelling. I followed my Doc Post-op proceedure 100%.. which is the most important thing you need to do following your surgery. I feel like guys that have mentioned quoting you " the surgery and the re-cooperation period seems absolutely horrific" must not have done what they were told, or they had a bad surgeon. My penis looks fantastic.
As far as when you can return to normal activity will depend on what you Doctor tells you. That even includes lifting objects. Remember this is a major surgical procedure, just as in any other surgery. Patients will be needed to heal properly.
Yes, you do feel the pump device in the beginning, but again if it done correctly you will not notice it being there after a short while. I have not had any sexual encounter yet, so I'm not sure what that will be like, once they get down there and begin to feel around....Time will tell... :)

calixtus

Postby calixtus » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:22 pm

Gay and nine weeks implanted in Toronto.

ED began in thirties, possibly due to pack a day smoking from age 16 thru 23. Began injections then. Tricky getting the dose right: too much and painful 4+hour erection, too little and no result. Then 19 yrs alcoholism with zilch libido. At 70 quit drinking, lost 55 lbs, got fit and--surprise!--libido rebounded.

SURGERIES:
11 Nov 2003 Radical Prostatectomy This left me leaking urine, taking 2 meds that dried my mouth unbearably.

5 June 2008 Install AMS 800 Urinary Control System [Dr Sidney Radomski Toronto Western Hospital] Works to this day. Asked Radomski to install AMS 700 telling him I wanted a firm erection for gay anal intercourse. Doctor refused, alleging it is too confusing for patient to distinguish from AMS 800, which is BS. Either he was not up to the challenge or was HOMOPHOBIC.

Sept. 14, 2017 Penile Implant AMS 700 LGX Dr Dean Elterman [Toronto Western Hospital] Said he has no concern about gay; adding this to scrotum extra tricky.
2003 Radical Prostatectomy
2008 AMS 800 Urinary Control System / Dr S Radomski / Toronto Western Hospital
2017, Sept. AMS 700 LGX Dr Dean Elterman / Tor Western Hospital
Geriatric Stud, 75, gay, 24 yrs married to male in open relationship.

PokMan845

Postby PokMan845 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:20 am

Hi Guys,

John here from Poughkeepsie, NY 90 miles North of NYC. 55 ,Married going for Implant on Nov, 27 2017. Currently on trimix but only works occasionally.
59, Married Gay Man, Implant Date 11/27/17, Revision 08/23/2021

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:16 pm

PokMan845 wrote:Hi Guys,

John here from Poughkeepsie, NY 90 miles North of NYC. 55 ,Married going for Implant on Nov, 27 2017. Currently on trimix but only works occasionally.

Well, here's an early welcome to the bionic brotherhood. :)

Larry

Return to “ED and Gay men”