There is no something like PE

One out of Three men in America suffer with PE. It's the largest sexual dysfunction there is. Since there is no discussion board dedicated to PE so far, we will try to fill the need here!
strongagain

There is no something like PE

Postby strongagain » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:19 am

It's frustrating if one ejaculates just after entering the vagina. But what is intercourse for? Right, sexual reproduction. The sooner the sperm enters the vagina the better. I'm a natural scientist … 8-)
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

Anonymous2

Re: There is no something like PE

Postby Anonymous2 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:04 am

Hi But this does not sexually satisfy you or your wife, PE is a curse to men who are trying to have a satisfying sex life with his women be wife, mistress or lady friend.
Its called having a good sex life, which is why you had you implant, otherwise why do you have it done?

NOWHARD
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

charlesr

Postby charlesr » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:41 pm

My wife would LOVE for me to have PE. I take forever.

But that would be callous of me to write off a problem that I wish I had. Just know that there are quite a few remedies (or remedy attempts) for PE out there. Good luck, guys!
Born 1951. Radical Robotic Prostatectomy on October 6, 2013. Bionic with Titan Touch with Bioflex Zero Degree 18cm w/ (1) rte Implant, Infrapubic, on July 13, 2015.

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:04 pm

If you do have premature ejaculation, please, address that situation. There are medicines you can take, and there is more info than ever. Don't bull Shit yourself on it.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:41 am

strongagain wrote:It's frustrating if one ejaculates just after entering the vagina. But what is intercourse for? Right, sexual reproduction. The sooner the sperm enters the vagina the better. I'm a natural scientist … 8-)

I wonder.... When the woman has an orgasm, her muscle contractions actually pump the cervix into the pool of semen at the end of the vagina, and a bit of hydraulic action helps the semen into the womb.

Conclusion, and its relationship to P.E. I leave up to you.

Timing is everything.

Lost Sheep
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

RichardTheFrog

Postby RichardTheFrog » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:42 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
strongagain wrote:It's frustrating if one ejaculates just after entering the vagina. But what is intercourse for? Right, sexual reproduction. The sooner the sperm enters the vagina the better. I'm a natural scientist … 8-)

I wonder.... When the woman has an orgasm, her muscle contractions actually pump the cervix into the pool of semen at the end of the vagina, and a bit of hydraulic action helps the semen into the womb.

Conclusion, and its relationship to P.E. I leave up to you.

Timing is everything.

Lost Sheep

Yes, and that is the biological function of the clitoris.

To help reach orgasm and thus "suck" the sperm closer to the egg.

The only sexual act that I don't know the biological/evolutionary function for is bondage/paddling/whipping/choking/name calling, etc. I have yet to figure out how that is rooted in biology.
Implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer 2/22/17. 18 cm AMS LGX with 2 cm RTE's (total 20cm).

Activated 3/11/17. Best decision I've ever made.

kristoff12

Postby kristoff12 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:08 am

PE is frustrating not only for us but equally so for our wives/girlfriends.. I mean, they're not having sex just to receive sperm, right? :lol:

Return to “Premature Ejaculation”