THINKING AHEAD= PE

One out of Three men in America suffer with PE. It's the largest sexual dysfunction there is. Since there is no discussion board dedicated to PE so far, we will try to fill the need here!
Anonymous2

THINKING AHEAD= PE

Postby Anonymous2 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:48 am

Hi Guys a lot of the problem with PE is thinking ahead, within you brain and before you have an erection you have had sex so when it comes to foreplay that's for some guys you lose your load, if you can stop thinking ahead its one way that you will get you little chap in the hole, just how long you last is again up to you, once your gland hits that hot flesh is another way of losing your load? its the warmth and being to sensitive especially for us guy with foreskins, I'm not going to say go and get it cut off, but you can try being rough with it.

I got over mine by giving it the nettle treatment? yes the garden weed we all throw away is really good at doing this, but you do need to be brave, its just a case of collecting 3 heads about 3 inch's long, pull back your foreskin, and the first pass is the hardest, it will make you eyes water, but you just keep going and it will stop that's because its now numb, it will stay that way for way over an hour, your get a great feeling as it wears off, just keep doing that 2 or 3 times a week, trust me it does work, it re-educates your gland, its something I read about from young guys in the jungle getting circumcised, so tried as a way to decensify my gland and improve my sex timing and its worked.

For me its worked for many years, now get a good sex life, but do watch out for the small leafed nettle they really sting, don't put on any kind of sting relief just let it come back on its own, once you get this working, you can still do it from time to time just to keep it in place and showing you are the boss of your penis, but now because of ED I now where a cock ring 24/7, just like a boy scout always ready.

Look this may sound a bit out there but its worked for me, if you don't want to do this try edging, its another way of educating your penis, may take some time but they say its a very good way of doing it and its something the wife can help you with, as soon as she fills you raising stem its the old squeeze method, its just retraining you penis, but with you wife or woman, means your doing something together for your sex lives, now you find edging on http://www.pegym.com or if you go to http://www.dodsonandross.com down the left hand side you see erections, ED and lasting longer Its a great way to get over your problem, you need a warm room get naked with your partner some wine will help, and follow what Dr Betty Dodson says, But your find she is a great lady and a sex expert.

So there you go guys some ideas from NOWHARD.

Good Luck.

NOWHARD

PS if you have any question PM me.
Last edited by Anonymous2 on Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

Anonymous2

Re: THINKING AHEAD= PE

Postby Anonymous2 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:26 pm

Hi Guys was asked what the f**k is nettles, its OK we know one an other, so here you go look through this link.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urtica_dioica
Hope this answers any more questions.
It does work.

NOWHARD
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

Return to “Premature Ejaculation”