PE and IPP ?

One out of Three men in America suffer with PE. It's the largest sexual dysfunction there is. Since there is no discussion board dedicated to PE so far, we will try to fill the need here!
billylee

PE and IPP ?

Postby billylee » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:59 pm

Anyone know what it is like to have implant AND suffer from PE? My local uro thanks PE would improve because of the mental boost knowing that erection is not to be lost. That theory makes sense, and I realize with climax, "the bunny keeps on going" yet I really wonder how it plays out in real life. PE along with retrograde ejaculation from TURP is unique to say the least, couple that with implant, well I just wonder how it will net out.
72, ED & PE worsened with age, TURP 2008, Prostrate 1.71, T-559,
Coloplast Titan OTR 21 cm (20+1 cm rear tip extender) on 3/11/2014 by Dr. Allan Morey UT-SW Medical/Dallas

billylee

Re: PE and IPP ?

Postby billylee » Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:45 pm

Really???.....no post-implant person here who had/has PE?

billy
Coloplast Titan OTR 21 cm (20+1 cm rear tip extender) on 3/11/2014 by Dr. Allan Morey UT-SW Medical/Dallas

Frank Talk Admin
Site Admin

Postby Frank Talk Admin » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:46 pm

Billy
I am surprised no one responded, but since no one else answered, I will!
Frankly, an implant will cure the effects of PE. Since your erection does not go away after ejaculation, it no longer matters when you climax, you will still be able to have intercourse and enjoy it. Chances are, after a few minutes you will be able to orgasm again.
So, will the implant STOP you from an early ejaculation? Maybe...maybe not....but I'm guessing probably not. But the good news is that it no longer matters! You will stay erect and able to have sex and it will not matter at all.
Does this help?
paul

billylee

Postby billylee » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:34 am

Appreciate the reply Paul. I believe you & I are thinking along the lines of the Uro Nurse Practitioner I see, who believes the ability the IPP gives may override the "worry". It does make sense. IMO, PE is just another "branch" of ED and the more you deal with it, the worse it becomes. I believe this is true to spouses who console us men who have ED, they tell it is alright, but the more we fail, the more they truthfully have less desire to let us try....again, just my opinion.

You have helped with reply and I appreciate it. I believe there is another FT member out there with the same situation as I, but perhaps they have just not read my thread jor do not want to reply. I would dalso like to find someone on FT who not only has/had PE, but also has had TURP so also has retrograde ejaculation....the two coupled together can make climax somewhat of a strange event.

Here's another question for you in regards to PE with IPP.....if one does have a PE moment while inflated, will glan soften enough to interfere with intercourse? I suppose the answer is more in the ability of individual to just overcome and learn to master continuing.

Thanks again.

billy

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:18 pm

billylee wrote:(edited for brevity) I believe there is another FT member out there with the same situation as I, but perhaps they have just not read my thread jor do not want to reply.
billy

I don't have an implant, but because of decreasing erectile ability, do have PE. Here's how it works (for me).

My PE comes from (I concluded after thinking about it for a LONG time) this:

I could get erections, but they collapsed after a short time. As the years went by, the time was shorter and shorter.

In order to keep an erection for any length of time, more and more stimulation was required.

Before long, the amount of stimulation to keep my erection because more than could be resisted for orgasm/ejaculation.

After orgasm, of course the erection was gone.

Before the year is out, I hope to be able to answer the original question. But right now, my speculation is that with an enduring erection, I could slow stimulation enough to delay ejaculation. However, stimulation is not just for me, but for my partner as well. So, my orgasm (I expect) will not be my primary focus, but her orgasm.

Good luck
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:40 am

I can’t believe I missed this post initially. I was a lifelong PE poster boy. The famous two pump chump. It cost me a number of return engagements when I was younger and single. I actually wasn’t aware it was an issue for a number of years, I thought all guys were like me. That ended when I stayed over at a friend’s house one night after drinking. This guy was butt ugly with an extremely pock mark scarred face from acne. He was naturally very muscular. No guys could figure out why all the available goid looking girls always pursued him.

The night I spent in the next bedroom from him gave me the answer. His bed springs squeaked for an eternity. I heard a girl get extremely noisy two or three times with what I assumed was an orgasm. Didn’t really know because I never gave a girl one through penetration only.

After I was implanted I was just like him. I’m the only man my wife has ever been with so she never knew anything other than what sex was with me. She was ecstatic after our first few times following my implant. She wondered aloud why I never was like that before. I’ve fantasized a few times about going back in a time machines to redo a number of encounters I had before. The outcome of that could’ve been tragic if some other woman snapped me up before I met my wife! The IPP improved my life way more than just making an on demand erection attainable.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

FreddyFree

Postby FreddyFree » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:08 pm

I used to be a one pump chump. Dealing with ED for 21 years, was worse.

Now after being implanted I last much longer. My wife often comes 2 or 3 times before I do. Our “sessions “ last an hour or more. There are a few times, when we’re both too exhausted to continue and I have not come yet. There have been a few times when I come 15 mins in, and have to make a mental note that the session is not over, and to continue. Before with PE, pop, I’m done.

No more. :D :D :D :D
AMS 700 CX 18cm. x 12mm. With 3cm. RTEs. 10/10/18

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:45 pm

FreddyFree wrote:I used to be a one pump chump. Dealing with ED for 21 years, was worse.

Now after being implanted I last much longer. My wife often comes 2 or 3 times before I do. Our “sessions “ last an hour or more. There are a few times, when we’re both too exhausted to continue and I have not come yet. There have been a few times when I come 15 mins in, and have to make a mental note that the session is not over, and to continue. Before with PE, pop, I’m done.

No more. :D :D :D :D

I agree Freddy... I too was a one pump chump. I can't go for a hour and my wife does not cum twice but at least half an hour and at least once... We are both much happier. :)

Larry

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:47 pm

Talking about the discussion of orgasms after ipp in the implant topic, lots of guys, me included, have a hard time getting an orgasm. Don't know if it affects everyone, but lots of use have long delayed orgasms.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:34 am

billylee wrote:Anyone know what it is like to have implant AND suffer from PE? My local uro thanks PE would improve because of the mental boost knowing that erection is not to be lost. That theory makes sense, and I realize with climax, "the bunny keeps on going" yet I really wonder how it plays out in real life. PE along with retrograde ejaculation from TURP is unique to say the least, couple that with implant, well I just wonder how it will net out.

Hi Billy... I had severe PE with most times lasting less than 5 minutes. I ALWAYS too care of my wife during foreplay and she always reassured me that she didn't mind that I didn't last. Now that I have the implant I am lasting anywhere between 20 and 30 minutes and if I have the physical ability, I can just keep going. :)

Larry

Return to “Premature Ejaculation”