Cock rings for PE

One out of Three men in America suffer with PE. It's the largest sexual dysfunction there is. Since there is no discussion board dedicated to PE so far, we will try to fill the need here!
Frank Talk Admin
Site Admin

Cock rings for PE

Postby Frank Talk Admin » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:37 am

Guys,
In our clinical work, we are always looking for non-drug based approaches to Premature Ejaculation. I have been doing more research on the use of cock rings as a way to delay climax - but not used in the traditional manner. I've been looking online, but have not found much for what we are doing. Let me back up - -

One of the behavior things we have guys learn in our treatment is to be aware of testicles rising since that is the first step toward the 'emission' phase of ejaculation. They practice masturbating and watching their testicles rise. They learn to recognize the feeling of when that happens. Stopping the progress at that point is FAR easier than trying to stop it when you are about to ejaculate. I have talked to some sex workers who told me that pulling men's ball sack down would delay climax. I have started having men where stretchy cock rings just around their scrotum. This makes it much harder for the testicles to rise. So far, we have gotten some really good reports. I had one friend try it and he said it made a huge difference.

Do any of you guys with PE use this? Would you try it and let me know? There are fat, soft, jelly rings that are comfortable. Or Google 'triple cock ring' if you like that look. Also, a lasso type adjustable ring would be good too. These rings go just around the scrotum...holding the testicles away from the body. I'm not talking about the traditional cock ring worn around the whole package.
Never leave any ring on anything for longer than 30 minutes!

Try it and let me know?
Thanks
Paul

Return to “Premature Ejaculation”