Fellow Members with Lifelong Impotence

Posting in this forum is just for young members (under 40).
young_and_impotent

Re: Fellow Members with Lifelong Impotence

Postby young_and_impotent » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:02 am

Hey lifelong ED here.
Have run away from the problem for so long.
Finally getting some treatment but to be honest my hormones are pretty ok. Doctors check hormones and then doppler, I don't think they do anything else. I will get doppler is a few months and will see what to do next.
I suspect my vigorous masturbation techniques (prone masturbation) worsened my condition.
Even on heavy doses of medication I sometimes get an erection lasting for seconds. An erection lasting for more than a minute is unimaginable. I doubt I even had it in my teens.

I have no problem with an implant but I think an implant with my condition (no libido) won't help that much.
28 year old with severe lifelong ED.
Implanted in New Delhi on 26/12/19 with AMS CX (15x12) + 4cm RTE
Post op length 4.5 inches from ~ (5.5 to 6) inches. Disappointed!
Wish to have a revision to LGX some day.

johnross99

Re: Fellow Members with Lifelong Impotence

Postby johnross99 » Thu May 03, 2018 6:58 pm

You’re right! This is a great community indeed!

I’m in my mid-thirties now and have been suffering ED for a very long time. This is hard for me to post because I’ve been suffering this way for over 19 years.

I’ve had a few things happen in my youth that may have spiralled the ED (making me withdrawn and shy), and I must say I was envious of my friends/other men for a long time as they found it easy to go out at night to a bar, meet someone, and have sex or even show that person that they were getting erect through dancing with them.

I have a partner now but I guess I missed great moments in my life as a single man as I was always self concsious with myself. I couldn’t meet my first love in high school and lose my virginity with her as young silly kids would, or even find someone at a bar for something spontaneous.

I even do get envious with my partner at times as she experienced everything that a normal functionality person would experience growing up in life which does make me sad in life.

These problems have also caused me great mental anguish and at times have asked me to questions my sexuality (OCD Intrusive Thoughts). The mind can play tricks on you to make you believe things that aren’t true, but what can I say, I was fighting this thing for a lot time, and still fighting it, where it’s broken me down to a shell of a man.

Return to “Young members”