DMSO + Iodine for Deflated Glans ?

Posting in this forum is just for young members (under 40).
jelquinginjury

DMSO + Iodine for Deflated Glans ?

Postby jelquinginjury » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:20 am

Surfing the web, searching about a treatment for soft glans i found this, and it seems that improve the condition

Did anyone try this?
Injury that caused venous leak.
In my 20s thinking about implant

AVL_UK

Re: DMSO + Iodine for Deflated Glans ?

Postby AVL_UK » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:17 pm

Yes I did, DMSO stinks and makes you reek of garlic inside and out, it's also apparently easy to contaminate as it acts as a penetrator for whatever is on your penis regardless of good or bad.

Iodine is easy to burn with, I didn't notice a difference in erections, but it did clear up some scar tissue I had on my leg.

In the end I changed DMSO for emu oil which does the same thing as DMSO, but without the stink. Apparently it's meant to take effect after several months, although some people had results within a week. I couldn't keep up with the regime as iodine is a bit smelly on its own and stains your member brown until you shower again. Ain't nobody got time for dat.
31 / VL

jelquinginjury

Postby jelquinginjury » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:17 pm

AVL_UK wrote:Yes I did, DMSO stinks and makes you reek of garlic inside and out, it's also apparently easy to contaminate as it acts as a penetrator for whatever is on your penis regardless of good or bad.

Iodine is easy to burn with, I didn't notice a difference in erections, but it did clear up some scar tissue I had on my leg.

In the end I changed DMSO for emu oil which does the same thing as DMSO, but without the stink. Apparently it's meant to take effect after several months, although some people had results within a week. I couldn't keep up with the regime as iodine is a bit smelly on its own and stains your member brown until you shower again. Ain't nobody got time for dat.

Then you are using emu oil with iodine. Are you mix them? You rub it on the skin? or how do you use it?
Where do you buy the iodine?

Have you noticed any improve in your glans then of use of this, what is your cause of soft glans if i can ask you
Injury that caused venous leak.
In my 20s thinking about implant

AVL_UK

Postby AVL_UK » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:36 am

I was rubbing the emu oil and then using a few drops of iodine with a dropper and rubbed it into the oil using the dropper. I didn't really use it on the glans, only on the corona to see if it would get rid of circumcision scars. My glans doesn't store blood because of a possible fracture mid way down the shaft, which is wearing I was applying the mixture. Like I said I didn't see results quickly and it was difficult to keep doing. Maybe one day I might try it again I still have the Lugol's iodine and I use emu oil for everything now, love the stuff.
31 / VL

lenders

Postby lenders » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:02 am

Does this work?? Really?

Return to “Young members”