i have fear

Posting in this forum is just for young members (under 40).
dg_moore

Re: i have fear

Postby dg_moore » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:24 am

Thanks, Merrix. I hadn't seen this article before.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

moreorless

Postby moreorless » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:13 pm

As the youngest you faced the ed?
I can hardly sleep

dirtman1993

Postby dirtman1993 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:37 am

AS an old guy visiting and being on the implant form for some time I also have never read about fish of infection during a second implant. Dr. Kramer said the second one is much faster and very little drama to the area as most of the work was already done. Contact Dr. Kramer and talk with him about what you going through and he will be very honest about outlook. He is the best along with Dr. Eid. Myself, I went to Kramer and thank god I did everyday.
Implanted March 2nd by Dr. Kramer with AMS/LGX. Had a problem lower left (scar tissue) and he placed a larger (thicker) implant as you can here on the YouTube video. Got all back, ED over 10 years before Implant.

hypogonadal

Postby hypogonadal » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:29 pm

Did you ever do hormonal testing? I've had major Ed since I was 15 and later in life I discovered that I had hypogonadism. It's very important to check hormones, including prolactin. Also make sure you get the results because normal doesn't always equate to normal. Pls consider this before anything else if you haven't already done so.
31 Years old. ED since I was 15/16. Diagnosed with hypogonadism/venous leak at 31. On Clomid/Arimidex mix for HRT. Cured for a week then it stopped. In process to find a solution. Lifelong nightmare but I waited a decade + to get help.

moreorless

Postby moreorless » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:47 pm

hypogonadal wrote:Did you ever do hormonal testing? I've had major Ed since I was 15 and later in life I discovered that I had hypogonadism. It's very important to check hormones, including prolactin. Also make sure you get the results because normal doesn't always equate to normal. Pls consider this before anything else if you haven't already done so.

Yes i did a hormonal test
All is correct, only estradiol is a few high but doctors said nothing about it

ED2013

Postby ED2013 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:44 pm

moreorless wrote:
hypogonadal wrote:Did you ever do hormonal testing? I've had major Ed since I was 15 and later in life I discovered that I had hypogonadism. It's very important to check hormones, including prolactin. Also make sure you get the results because normal doesn't always equate to normal. Pls consider this before anything else if you haven't already done so.

Yes i did a hormonal test
All is correct, only estradiol is a few high but doctors said nothing about it

Where are you located ?

newtoed

Postby newtoed » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:07 pm

Dear Friend,

I wouldn't give up on injections yet. Try stronger formulas maybe combined with construction rings or ties to keep blood in your penis. There are many potent injection types. Plus who know you may have missed the first shot. Many say here that they miss it all the time. Try it a few times, don't give up!!!
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

Bjones

Postby Bjones » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:40 am

Has hormonal or testosterone therapy treatment completElysium fixed your ED problem then?

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon May 29, 2017 8:11 am

moreorless wrote:
alibaba wrote:Many many posts here where people had second surgeries and most say the second one was very easy compared to the first with much less pain. Often they state the implant the second time was bigger than the first.

But i have read that the risk of infection in the second surgery is much bigger it is true? it scares
And What happens when an infection occurs? when the mplant must be reemplaced it is always due to an infection?
Sorry for so many questions

I am not as young as you, but I wish I had known about the implant when I was your age. I had the implant and lost it due to infection, but I can't wait for 6 months to pass so I can have another kick at the cat. There is nothing to the surgery (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx5qW2a81fk) Watch this video. Good luck my ED buddy, if you choose the implant, you will love the fact that you can go forever, and so will your girl.

Larry

Return to “Young members”