Dr. Ralf Herwig claims that he cures Venous Leak

Posting in this forum is just for young members (under 40).
moreorless
Posts: 73
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:57 pm

Re: Dr. Ralf Herwig claims that he cures Venous Leak

Postby moreorless » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:56 pm

Those who were made sclerotherapy could you explain each as was your situation before and after sclero

gollam121
Posts: 182
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:14 am

Re: Dr. Ralf Herwig claims that he cures Venous Leak

Postby gollam121 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:04 pm

razor1 wrote:Merrix, I have a lot of respect for you and when I used to come to the site - loved to read your updates and your thoughts in general (still do). Yes we are expats in the same country and had the initial same dr. We also had schelotherapy on the same day in Vienna (think I was before you), although we never met.

This reply is not in regards to you, I just wanted to say to everyone here - While I do not advocate this surgery, I also want to highlight that for me it has worked. The chances of it working for everyone seem rather slim, based on the limited numbers of people who had the operation in this forum. Whether that is a good statistic for the general population - who knows. I am not a dr/surgon/statistician. One thing I will point out is that the test that Dr K / H perform before the operation is the only/best way of identifying whether the operation may fix your issue .. ie - if it is negative for a leak with their parameters .. do not do it !

But ultimately everyone has to make their own decision on what is right for them and what they can accept;

* An implant is always reliable, always there - never have to worry about possible failure again. And therefore I would think is the gold standard for ED

* Me - I love the feeling of being able to get hard when am with my partner who is trying to turn me on.. or waking up with wood in the night/morning or even spontaneously in the day, so even if the results don't last forever - then I will be happy I got to enjoy them and move on to an implant.

Gollam, I really feel for your journey, I would just suggest that you don't try to scare everyone from this surgery, because it didn't work for you. I sincerely hope your implant surgery fixes your issues once and for all !

Take care all.


When you say scare men about this procedure, should I say it's amazing give it a go when I've been left finally impotent (completely) ? It's difficult to be impartial when I read back through the thread and see that you Razor appear to be the only one that had any last long lasting success.

I became aware of Rocco early January and we've corresponded a lot. Likewise I'm aware of Johnson, Seeking and obviously Merrix who took imediate action and moved onto successful implant surgery.

The idea of this forum is to share our experiences to which yours is positive and mine negative regarding Scerothreapy. Good for you but show me another man on FT that delighted with this surgery. I've already shown you 3 that certainly aren't and 1 that's moved onto an implant because it only delivered short term results albeit the bonus of swollen glans.

Moving on from personal experiences I spoken to two urologists in the UK who are aware of this and Professor Herwig and believe it's dangerous. Rocco has spoken with two urologists in Central Europe who have said very much the same thing. Also read Dr Eids comments regarding Scerothreapy on Merrix's thread where he quotes his opinion which certainly made me sit up when I read this over a year ago.

Let me say this, when I underwent ligation surgery in 1997 I was told by my surgeon post opp that he'd left some leaking veins because of potential pressure build up and drainage issues. Dr Herwig scoffed at this and simply said were not urologists were andrologists, like he was some kind of penis god!!? Now I've seen the damage he's left me in I can only say I understand where my old urologist was coming from.

The reality is they maybe all specialists in this field but do they really understand the real reason for a venous leak, congenital or otherwise? The answer i believe is no because they simply focus on blood vessels not other factors such as smooth muscle control or anything else.

I wish all success and hope you condition stays good for you for a long time, however don't tell me or anyone else not to speak out on our own experiences. Numbers don't lie and the nigh-sayers out number you on this forum.

Gollam121
42 years old, Venous leak all my life. Pills worked but not so much then I foolishly did Scerothreapy (See young guys thread). Now totally impotent and just want an implant to stop me from completely crazy.

jelquinginjury
Posts: 174
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:52 am

Re: Dr. Ralf Herwig claims that he cures Venous Leak

Postby jelquinginjury » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:50 pm

For those who did the sclero:
What veins are treated in this technique? They are the dorsal superficial vein or other superficials veins or the deep dorsal vein?
I would appreciate your help
Injury that caused venous leak.
In my 20s thinking about implant

merrix
Posts: 719
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:08 am

Re: Dr. Ralf Herwig claims that he cures Venous Leak

Postby merrix » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:31 am

rocco84 wrote:I would say everyone who did it can give his impressions about it with.... WORKED WELL/ STILL THE SAME / ABSOLUTELY FAILURE

Nothing more- than we can clearly see the success rate!


ROCCO - ABSOLUTELY FAILURE
GOLLAM - ABSOLUTELY FAILUR
MERRIX -I DONT KNOW HOW HE WOULD NAME IT - but after that he has now an implant....

would be nice if everyone who did it just write the above listed results nothing more


For a month or two, I was completely cured.
Then it moved to what I would describe as a clear improvement. Failing to hold erection long enough to reach orgasm in about 15% of times instead of 30%. I.e. cutting failure in half. Also, erections (especially glans) were clearly harder.
This was how it was still 6 months after sclerotherapy. But it wasn't enough for me. Maybe for someone who was not willing to do the implant, it would have been a great outcome. But what it did for me was sort of giving me a taste of how good it could be. After the sclerotherapy I could get really, really hard and sometimes stay hard all the way through intercourse. It just gave me taste for more, and even though my ED was clearly improved, I started to bother more about my ED than I had before. Failing 15% of times with an on average harder dick instead of failing 30% of times with an on average softer dick didn't make me feel better. It made me understand what I was missing, and it made me want to fix that ED crap for good.
Hence I moved on to the implant.

Do I recommend sclerotherapy?
No.
I think there are risks, and most of all, I really believe in the simple logic that if this was a safe method with lasting results, it'd be performed by hundreds of urologists all over the world. But it isn't. Simple as that.
Does this mean that nobody can get good results?
No.
Even if the statistics are against the men who undergo the sclerotherapy, and even if there are risks, there can of course be some who get good results and who don't suffer anything from the potential risks.
But if I had a good friend who asked me for advice on this, and pressed for an answer, I would have to recommend not to do it. But that is only based on my own experience and on what Eid has told me. And what I have read here.

I also agree with Razor that those of us posting here is not really any evidence of anything. 5-10 people posting here does not say much. What is alarming though is that several guys here report getting worse. And that is remarkable considering Kuehhas told me repeatedly that there is no risk whatsoever that the ED gets worse.
So either people here are lying or Kuehhas is either lying or doesn't follow up his patients well enough to have a clue about what results his they are getting. Which one of those three is most likely?
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted 151215
Titan 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

gollam121
Posts: 182
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:14 am

Re: Dr. Ralf Herwig claims that he cures Venous Leak

Postby gollam121 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:10 pm

merrix wrote:
rocco84 wrote:I would say everyone who did it can give his impressions about it with.... WORKED WELL/ STILL THE SAME / ABSOLUTELY FAILURE

Nothing more- than we can clearly see the success rate!


ROCCO - ABSOLUTELY FAILURE
GOLLAM - ABSOLUTELY FAILUR
MERRIX -I DONT KNOW HOW HE WOULD NAME IT - but after that he has now an implant....

would be nice if everyone who did it just write the above listed results nothing more


For a month or two, I was completely cured.
Then it moved to what I would describe as a clear improvement. Failing to hold erection long enough to reach orgasm in about 15% of times instead of 30%. I.e. cutting failure in half. Also, erections (especially glans) were clearly harder.
This was how it was still 6 months after sclerotherapy. But it wasn't enough for me. Maybe for someone who was not willing to do the implant, it would have been a great outcome. But what it did for me was sort of giving me a taste of how good it could be. After the sclerotherapy I could get really, really hard and sometimes stay hard all the way through intercourse. It just gave me taste for more, and even though my ED was clearly improved, I started to bother more about my ED than I had before. Failing 15% of times with an on average harder dick instead of failing 30% of times with an on average softer dick didn't make me feel better. It made me understand what I was missing, and it made me want to fix that ED crap for good.
Hence I moved on to the implant.

Do I recommend sclerotherapy?
No.
I think there are risks, and most of all, I really believe in the simple logic that if this was a safe method with lasting results, it'd be performed by hundreds of urologists all over the world. But it isn't. Simple as that.
Does this mean that nobody can get good results?
No.
Even if the statistics are against the men who undergo the sclerotherapy, and even if there are risks, there can of course be some who get good results and who don't suffer anything from the potential risks.
But if I had a good friend who asked me for advice on this, and pressed for an answer, I would have to recommend not to do it. But that is only based on my own experience and on what Eid has told me. And what I have read here.

I also agree with Razor that those of us posting here is not really any evidence of anything. 5-10 people posting here does not say much. What is alarming though is that several guys here report getting worse. And that is remarkable considering Kuehhas told me repeatedly that there is no risk whatsoever that the ED gets worse.
So either people here are lying or Kuehhas is either lying or doesn't follow up his patients well enough to have a clue about what results his they are getting. Which one of those three is most likely?


Firstly I agree that 5/10 guys don't tell the whole story, however this is all we have to go on so our measurements of success/failure can only be deduced from this number. Therefore and dare say it only one person (Razor) has had long standing success.
Now look at these factors :

Cost: For an average man 3,500 euro is a lot of money, if you have much disposable income then it’s easy but for me I saved a lot for this procedure.

Claim of success - At the time I had this procedure done it was claimed that betterment/ success was around 70%, this today have moved up to over 80% according to Herwig’s scientific paper. Based on the small numbers reporting on this thread total cure rate without counting up all the men that have posted is circa 20% at best? Anyone agree?

The surgeons promise : My biggest question to Kuehhas was will this make my ED worse ? I’m going to put this in red because I still remember the words coming out his mouth nearly 2 years on

‘ No!! Absolutely not !’

So yes in my view the man’s a liar without question. I stand by this.

With regards to the man called Razor I’m not totally convinced it’s a real person because he’s been on the thread for nearly 2 years and appears on many other ED threads I have fallen across talking about how great scerothreapy is. The reason I question this is because of the terminology he uses like distal parameters etc…. Therefore I’m waiting to be proved wrong so if you’re not Herwig or Kuehhass promoting your money raking surgery come fourth and PM me and we’ll will fix up a call. If I’m wrong then so be it.
I have no idea what age Razor is but he’s portrayed as a pretty young guy right, if this was me totally cured of me ED woes and able to obtain super strong natural erections I wouldn’t still be loitering around scerothreapy threads and popping up from time to time to have a pop at men that have not seen positive results from this surgery. I’d be getting on with my life. If its gone wrong then understandably you want to listen to all the stories.

Implant surgery is different because of the end game nature of the surgery and the likelihood that men will need revisions and replacements over time. It’s a band of brothers so I understand why men continue to post years after their surgery. I will do this too pre and post-surgery.

Medical people live on short term stats and many private cock doctors don't follow up, why because they DON'T give a shit so long as the money is rolling in.
42 years old, Venous leak all my life. Pills worked but not so much then I foolishly did Scerothreapy (See young guys thread). Now totally impotent and just want an implant to stop me from completely crazy.

merrix
Posts: 719
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:08 am

Re: Dr. Ralf Herwig claims that he cures Venous Leak

Postby merrix » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:15 pm

Well apparently it happens. Doctor's hanging around on forums like this under an alias and pretending to be a patient.
In th case of razor, I can actually with 99% certainty (can you ever be 100%sure about anything ever?) confirm he's real.
When I was in Austria doing the sclero Kuehhas and then he nurses told me the patient right before me was travelling there from the same SE Asian city I live in.
Later when I was back in Asia I told my urologist about the sclero and the coincidence that another guy from our city had the surgery right before me. And it turned out to be another patient of my urologist!
Razor's story and dates match with all this.
So he's for real...
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted 151215
Titan 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

gollam121
Posts: 182
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:14 am

Re: Dr. Ralf Herwig claims that he cures Venous Leak

Postby gollam121 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:29 am

merrix wrote:Well apparently it happens. Doctor's hanging around on forums like this under an alias and pretending to be a patient.
In th case of razor, I can actually with 99% certainty (can you ever be 100%sure about anything ever?) confirm he's real.
When I was in Austria doing the sclero Kuehhas and then he nurses told me the patient right before me was travelling there from the same SE Asian city I live in.
Later when I was back in Asia I told my urologist about the sclero and the coincidence that another guy from our city had the surgery right before me. And it turned out to be another patient of my urologist!
Razor's story and dates match with all this.
So he's for real...


Thanks Merrix,

For this then to be an elaborate rouse by Kuehhas or Herwig is extreamly unlikely. So I hold my hands up and say I got this wrong. The coincidence of another man with a venous having this obscure surgery on the same day from the same city must be millions to one, however life can surprise sometimes.
42 years old, Venous leak all my life. Pills worked but not so much then I foolishly did Scerothreapy (See young guys thread). Now totally impotent and just want an implant to stop me from completely crazy.

razor1
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:34 pm

Re: Dr. Ralf Herwig claims that he cures Venous Leak

Postby razor1 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:24 pm

gollam121 wrote:With regards to the man called Razor I’m not totally convinced it’s a real person because he’s been on the thread for nearly 2 years and appears on many other ED threads I have fallen across talking about how great scerothreapy is. The reason I question this is because of the terminology he uses like distal parameters etc…. Therefore I’m waiting to be proved wrong so if you’re not Herwig or Kuehhass promoting your money raking surgery come fourth and PM me and we’ll will fix up a call. If I’m wrong then so be it.

I think this shows just how conspiracy theory your thinking is. I am a real person, and I had the operation. Merrix and I were in Vienna at the same time and I can prove that I had the operation (referral from my Dr, health insurance claim receipt for surgery, and even airline receipt to Vienna).

As for multiple threads - please link them all.. There is only this thread and one on http://www.peyroniesforum.net that I have posted in.

You have mentioned before that you had mental health issues after your surgery. I think you should focus on fixing that as your thinking is still quite delusional..
45yr old, ED for 20ys in one form or another
Implanted by Dr Eid on 22.02.18 - titan 22cm (left no RTE, right 1cm RTE)
Happy with recovery so far

gollam121
Posts: 182
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:14 am

Re: Dr. Ralf Herwig claims that he cures Venous Leak

Postby gollam121 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:10 am

razor1 wrote:
gollam121 wrote:With regards to the man called Razor I’m not totally convinced it’s a real person because he’s been on the thread for nearly 2 years and appears on many other ED threads I have fallen across talking about how great scerothreapy is. The reason I question this is because of the terminology he uses like distal parameters etc…. Therefore I’m waiting to be proved wrong so if you’re not Herwig or Kuehhass promoting your money raking surgery come fourth and PM me and we’ll will fix up a call. If I’m wrong then so be it.

I think this shows just how conspiracy theory your thinking is. I am a real person, and I had the operation. Merrix and I were in Vienna at the same time and I can prove that I had the operation (referral from my Dr, health insurance claim receipt for surgery, and even airline receipt to Vienna).

As for multiple threads - please link them all.. There is only this thread and one on http://www.peyroniesforum.net that I have posted in.

You have mentioned before that you had mental health issues after your surgery. I think you should focus on fixing that as your thinking is still quite delusional..


Just add that I'm really sorry Razor I got it completely wrong. Good luck with everything.
42 years old, Venous leak all my life. Pills worked but not so much then I foolishly did Scerothreapy (See young guys thread). Now totally impotent and just want an implant to stop me from completely crazy.

gollam121
Posts: 182
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:14 am

Re: Dr. Ralf Herwig claims that he cures Venous Leak

Postby gollam121 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:13 pm

razor1 wrote:
gollam121 wrote:With regards to the man called Razor I’m not totally convinced it’s a real person because he’s been on the thread for nearly 2 years and appears on many other ED threads I have fallen across talking about how great scerothreapy is. The reason I question this is because of the terminology he uses like distal parameters etc…. Therefore I’m waiting to be proved wrong so if you’re not Herwig or Kuehhass promoting your money raking surgery come fourth and PM me and we’ll will fix up a call. If I’m wrong then so be it.

I think this shows just how conspiracy theory your thinking is. I am a real person, and I had the operation. Merrix and I were in Vienna at the same time and I can prove that I had the operation (referral from my Dr, health insurance claim receipt for surgery, and even airline receipt to Vienna).

As for multiple threads - please link them all.. There is only this thread and one on http://www.peyroniesforum.net that I have posted in.

You have mentioned before that you had mental health issues after your surgery. I think you should focus on fixing that as your thinking is still quite delusional..



Delusional thinking? I've always been a clear thinker and never had a sniff of mental health issues until making the decision to undergo Scerothreapy.
Last edited by gollam121 on Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
42 years old, Venous leak all my life. Pills worked but not so much then I foolishly did Scerothreapy (See young guys thread). Now totally impotent and just want an implant to stop me from completely crazy.


Return to “Young members”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests