26 year old

Posting in this forum is just for young members (under 40).
irishguy

26 year old

Postby irishguy » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:40 am

Hey im just wondering if i could hear from younger members that some dating experiences after getting the implant?

also i would really like to hear from the "growers" not the "showers" about penile lenght flaccid/erect ,post/pre implant thanks for your time..
Age 34 Implanted with a 20cm Titan, Mar 19 2013, By Doctor David Ralph in London England,
8 years with implant and after a rocky start I’m very happy with the implant

Dave48003

Re: 26 year old

Postby Dave48003 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:05 pm

I can't help with the dating part, but the shower-grower part I can! You can see pictures of me pre and post surgery in my posts "LGX Log" in the implant section. With my fat pad, my penis was like the turtle in his shell before surgery, I was definately a grower (thank goodness). Now at 20 months post surgery, I'm a little over 5" flaccid and 7" erect. I can now do the "hands free" while at the urinal and not pee my pants! The girth is more while flaccid also. If you want, I can send you a pic of my flaccid penis, or post it here for that matter. It has just recently gotten flexible enough to not cause positioning problems in my pants, in other words, I'm now comfortable with the new, larger me.
Charter member of the Brotherhood of Bionic Boners.
69 YO with a venous leak since puberty, made worse by meds & diabetes. Tried pills, a VED, and injections before my AMS 700LGX was implanted 3-17-2011. A life changing event!

radiodec

Postby radiodec » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:26 pm

Irish,

I am way too old and ran afoul of ED way to late to give dating experience advice.

I was one of the growers until after implant. Be advised, there are no true growers in the implant world! At best/worst you will be at 80% of what you will have at full arousal all the time.

Don't let this put you off. If you need an implant to fix the problem, go for an implant. You will just have to make adjustment for your new package. Pardon the pun, an implant can be a good advertising tool.

No matter what you had before, you will have 4 inches or more with at least 4 inches of girth even when fully deflated. That is the nature of the hardware. Tight pants or swimsuits will show your new found gain to advantage. Some guys are born that way so don't let the show influence your decision, it is just an adjustment. Let the medical and psychological demands of your ED dictate your course of action.

Remeber this is coming from a 66 year old happily married man, so take it for what it is worth.

Radiodec
70 - married 47 years: RP - 2000, injections till 2012, AMS700LGX with 21cm tubes 2cm extenders 11/7/2012, failed 6/5/2017 --- Re-implanted 8/18/2017 with AMS 700CX -- Implants by Dr. David Morris, Hendersonville,TN

rschweiger

Postby rschweiger » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:43 am

Hi Irish,
I'm 4 mo. Post op and my girl recently took another break(she has a habit of this)so I haven't been dating YET but one thing is for sure I'm gonna be more comfortable when that moment comes to say hey I'm air ride equipped,and not have to say hey I cant do that it doesn't work(hardess talks I've ever had,felt like nothing every time)
As for showing or growing..........I was. Grower before implant,...after implant of ourseit doesn't shrink or retract like it did(nature of the game).....but who cares.
IT GETS HARD..: ) most important thing is at any age is to throw our pride away when it omes to this issue....if you have problems please talk to someone,if you need help get it. The longer you wait the more damage is done physically and more importantly ,MENTALLY, I know for me being younger(suffered from 37-41 now)the was the part killing me.....so in closing....dating or showing and growing isn't as important,those things are gonna happen and we won't control them.do what you need to do for You! all I'm sure of is after implant it does what it stopped doing,it now WORKS!.best wishes and best of luck to you,Rich.

irishguy

Postby irishguy » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:52 pm

lads thanks for yer advice..
i havnt been on this in a while, i just seen the messages there...
im still deciding on the implant... its one fecker of a decision... but ye all seem to be happy with yers....
did ye have any shortage after implant?
does yer glans engorge??
Age 34 Implanted with a 20cm Titan, Mar 19 2013, By Doctor David Ralph in London England,
8 years with implant and after a rocky start I’m very happy with the implant

rschweiger

Postby rschweiger » Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:00 pm

Yes I did have some shortage, nothing worth complaining about especially seeing it now gets hard......I guess a trade off. And as for glans I. notice the more aroused I am it does engorge, I. was implanted 8/7/12 so who knows how the journey will end?.......best wishes, Rich.

Titan_Man

Postby Titan_Man » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:37 pm

Hey Irish,

I had my Titan OTR done Sept 4 of this year, and haven't really noticed any shortening, but I am still working at maximizing my pumps too. There is definite engorgement, or "natural flow" which causes the glans to engorge and become more sensitive. I do still have a little pain here and there, but manageable. I was previously a "grower" flaccid was about 2" but i got to about 6" or so when hard. It makes such a difference with the implant being a grower and turning into a shower. It took some getting used to. Underwear was a hassle. Best wishes on deciding. I couldnt wait to get mine, and i couldnt be happier about the decision to get it. If there is anything I can help with, let me know.
David, 33, from Central MA
Erectile Dysfunction all of my life
Severe venous leak
Coloplast Titan OTR implanted 9/4/12

polish_bear_65

Postby polish_bear_65 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:12 pm

rschweiger wrote:Yes I did have some shortage, nothing worth complaining about especially seeing it now gets hard......I guess a trade off. And as for glans I. notice the more aroused I am it does engorge, I. was implanted 8/7/12 so who knows how the journey will end?.......best wishes, Rich.

So how's it now after 7 years?

Return to “Young members”