Viberect for sale Canada

A very new area of interest is penile physical therapy. From exercises to stretching to vibrational therapy, it's all new and still being studied. This is where we can share techniques, exercises and successes.
elle kane

Viberect for sale Canada

Postby elle kane » Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:16 pm

I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to post this please don't get angry with me as I'm distraught at the mere fact I need to sell this I bought a viberect for my husband this week unbeknownst to him I surprised him with it last night he took one look an absolutely refuses to even try it the unit is absolutely new there have been no bodily fluids of any kind in contact with it only my hands involved in the unwrapping of the device I must sell the item I would like to get $300 Canadian for it that will include shipping anywhere in Canada just a reminder the device is only a day and a half old

dg_moore

Re: Viberect for sale Canada

Postby dg_moore » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:39 pm

Good luck - I had no problem selling my Viberect on this forum a few years ago. I imagine you'll get a buyer.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

elle kane

Postby elle kane » Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:35 pm

Did it work for you I'm still trying to convince him to try it he said if I bring it around him he will just smash it I think
I embarrassed him buying it with out asking

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:42 pm

elle kane wrote:Did it work for you I'm still trying to convince him to try it he said if I bring it around him he will just smash it I think
I embarrassed him buying it with out asking

It worked, but I just didn't like it much. I found it very noisy and cumbersome to use, and not at all pleasurable. But many men are quite happy with it - it's possible your hubby could like it, but it sounds like his mind is made up.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

elle kane

Postby elle kane » Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:03 pm

Well I just hope I'm able to
Recoup some of my losses and it's a lesson learned sensitive topics need to be discussed before adventuring into the unknown unthought he would be thrilled oh well

DAVID 1

Postby DAVID 1 » Sun May 29, 2016 6:37 pm

I bought one but now it doesn't do the job. I have used it successfully for two years but moving to new toys this month.

charlesr

Postby charlesr » Tue May 31, 2016 2:29 pm

elle kane, you're right on when you say that "sensitive topics need to be discussed before adventuring into the unknown." However, I think his reaction seems to me to be a little over-reacting. You were trying to be nice and be attempting to maintain a thrilling sex life.

I think that your husband is very sensitive regarding his erectile dysfunction and you called attention to it. You may want to have some good conversation first as your first venture into the unknown. Some men react differently than others.

I would look to opinions of others, and you will find some very intelligent people on this site as well as dedicated professionals in the medical, therapeutic and clergy community.. Good luck.
Born 1951. Radical Robotic Prostatectomy on October 6, 2013. Bionic with Titan Touch with Bioflex Zero Degree 18cm w/ (1) rte Implant, Infrapubic, on July 13, 2015.

Return to “Penile Physical Therapy”