weight hanging

A very new area of interest is penile physical therapy. From exercises to stretching to vibrational therapy, it's all new and still being studied. This is where we can share techniques, exercises and successes.
freddy

weight hanging

Postby freddy » Tue May 14, 2013 6:25 pm

I'm interested in the weight hanging device found on this site from malehanger. I've chatted with john1421 has anyone else had experience with this helping with their ed problems? I also have sensitivity problems in my penis... would this help or hinder?
Thanks for any imput.

Frank Talk Admin
Site Admin

Re: weight hanging

Postby Frank Talk Admin » Tue May 14, 2013 10:05 pm

penile physical therapy can take many forms. Some guys swear by the PE exercises. Everyone is different so go really, really, super slowly.

I would recommend the autoextender.com and take a look at the xleeve device. it is a light weight hanger. You might start there.
Paul

kzvcl4

Postby kzvcl4 » Thu May 16, 2013 2:48 pm

Freddy,

I've been using the malehanger for a little over a month and both sensitivity and erections have started to come back. I've been pleasantly awakened in the middle of the night with a rock hard erection. I'm 61 and had gone through all the pills and was last using edex injections. But this therapy seems to be working. Malehanger has some very good videos and good explanation on how to use. I have been following malehanger's advice to the letter. Today I just started hanging 9 lbs. but started out at the recommended 2.5lbs. I figured I had nothing to lose and everything to gain by trying it. Just my 2 cents. Good Luck! -Stan

Savoie

Postby Savoie » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:58 pm

Stan,

How is the Hanger you are using doing?

Thanks Savoie
Savoie

Return to “Penile Physical Therapy”