THE HARDWEAR ICE COCKRING REVIEW

A very new area of interest is penile physical therapy. From exercises to stretching to vibrational therapy, it's all new and still being studied. This is where we can share techniques, exercises and successes.
Anonymous2

THE HARDWEAR ICE COCKRING REVIEW

Postby Anonymous2 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:24 pm

COCKRING, HARDWEAR ICE

Myhardwear have produced the most comfortable cockring made from pyrex glass, you can wear it for hours with no problems, I’m not saying you walk around with a boner for hours, it works when you want it to work for you, but it is advertised as an all day ring, you can do anything you like and it won’t fall off.
The reason for this is that it fits round under your scrotum, and that’s the way it goes on, testes are popped through first followed by your JT, and that’s why it’s a real snug fit, but I must add it’s a good thing to be shaved, in the pubic area, just lightly oil before fitting it.
I swim with mine on, this way you can have sex in the pool, but don’t jump in the pool unless your holding on to your nuts, you could go to work with it on, I work around my olive grove with it on and not much else in the summer, go walking with it on, shopping anything you like I have.
When you first go and look at it on site, you can see a vid on it ( finding the vid see below), now this is a young guy who gives his JT a couple of rubs and hey presto erection city, so if like me and 65 it take a few more rubs than that, but it gets there and that is the important bit, and when it does, you’re now in erection city, you will now be holding a real thick JT, it will bulge, your veins will stick out and your JT will go a darker red, the bonus is you may even increase your length, and for some of us, may increase your delay time, but when it does come to ejeculation time, you will, feel it go.
You will love it, your wife will love it, g/f b/f they will all love it, if you’re ED in recovery like me, then you will be very glad that your now having some real good boners, thanks to Myhardwear and its designer, Evander Strong.
Good Luck Guys

OK this is the way you go, and on the home page scroll down to the bottom, between the bottom and the last bit you will see a white line and on the R.H.S you will see 5 blue buttons, click on the one with R on it, wait and the page will change, scroll back up, and now click on the hardwear ice symbol in a square just below see more and the vid will come on the left hand side just above, click to start and away you go, and down the LHS you will see size me up if you want to buy one, then follow from here.

THE HARDWEAR ICE COCKRING FROM http://www.myhardwear.com
Last edited by Anonymous2 on Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

terraplane

Re: THE HARDWEAR ICE COCKRING REVIEW

Postby terraplane » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:01 am

oooooo
Last edited by terraplane on Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous2

Postby Anonymous2 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:35 am

terraplane wrote:I ordered one yesterday , can't wait to get it .....I'll give you a review after I use it .....thinking about trying it with a small trimix injection .

Hi Terreplane, not knowing anything about your Ed, if you can get a soft erection, then this should take you all the way without any drugs, try it that way first.
Good Luck
NOHARD
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

terraplane

Postby terraplane » Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:32 pm

You
Last edited by terraplane on Fri May 24, 2013 10:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Radical prostatectomy Mar . 2010 age 63 , everything good except for ED . Have tried the big three pills , VED , and Muse , results unsatisfactory . My trimix formula is : 25MG Papa ,.8 MG Phento , 8 MCG /M PGE 1

terraplane

Postby terraplane » Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:13 pm

I
Last edited by terraplane on Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Radical prostatectomy Mar . 2010 age 63 , everything good except for ED . Have tried the big three pills , VED , and Muse , results unsatisfactory . My trimix formula is : 25MG Papa ,.8 MG Phento , 8 MCG /M PGE 1

Anonymous2

Postby Anonymous2 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:49 am

terraplane wrote:I have been wearing it for a couple of hours now ....still have a semi .

Hi Terraplane sorry must have missed this post, there are times when you need to play with your little feller, to get him going hard, it wont just happen, or better still, get the wife or your lover to do that bit, mine still works great, and now have a second string, its a tract pin? have a look at the post in genral diiussions titled COCK AND BULL RIND TUTORAL, you can find about the tractor pin on there, its cheap and it works, might make you look like a junk yard, but its our erections we get that our partners like the best.
Good Luck
If you want a quicker answer PM me.

trimix60

Postby trimix60 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:44 pm

I went to the website and this is interesting hardware....never really looked at this before and looks like it is worth a try...

How do you size the one-piece Ice Cock Ring for ordering purposes...??? I could not find any information on the website on how to do that....maybe they just want you to purchase several until you get the one the fits properly :-)

Curt

Anonymous2

Postby Anonymous2 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:13 am

trimix60 wrote:I went to the website and this is interesting hardware....never really looked at this before and looks like it is worth a try...

How do you size the one-piece Ice Cock Ring for ordering purposes...??? I could not find any information on the website on how to do that....maybe they just want you to purchase several until you get the one the fits properly :-)

Curt

Hi Curt, Down the left han side you will see a peice the says size me up, and your there just follow what they say and your be OK.
Good Luck
NOHARD

DAVID 1

Postby DAVID 1 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:25 am

This always happens to me. I found the hard wear site and found a soft cock ring that the site sold. But for the life of me I can't find it again. It is flesh colored and has two side rings for installation I think

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Thu May 05, 2016 12:51 am

Interesting. The pinch points on the metal one are the same points I always held to keep my glans full.
Pyrex ones have been around for years but this is the first one I ever saw beaded.
I used a chrome donut ring that went around cock and balls. After the prostatectomy it was loose enough to wear all the time. Rounded edges are a must and this fit the bill.
Bought it in a sex toy shop in Orlando. Do not know the name of the shop but I learned on leaving that the hotel next door painted pink was called Parliament House and catered to the gay crowd. Several sizes available and the clerk told me I could go into the fitting room and try them for fit. When I came out there was a crowd of gay boys outside the room, some clapping. Turns out the shop had a big convex mirror above the open top room and they were watching me try them on. :o
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Return to “Penile Physical Therapy”