Malehanger Device & Erectile Dysfunction Treatment (Now $40)

A very new area of interest is penile physical therapy. From exercises to stretching to vibrational therapy, it's all new and still being studied. This is where we can share techniques, exercises and successes.
jn1421

Re: Malehanger Device & Erectile Dysfunction Treatment (Now $50)

Postby jn1421 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:48 pm

Stan,
I'm glad you are experiencing erections again. Penis exercises have been my mode of ED recovery for over three years now and the best results are from hanging. I have developed quite a muscular looking penis too. Veins where none existed before, density, weight and best of all, random boners that throb!

Dave

antelope

Postby antelope » Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:56 pm

Glad to hear about the random boners, Dave. How about the IQ (intercourse quality) of the said erections?

g-man
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

jn1421

Postby jn1421 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:36 pm

The boners are more than suitable for intercourse, however, when I wear the mask/snorkel and flippers, they are so good that I wear a cape!

thinktank

Postby thinktank » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:42 pm

Stan, Dave, Greg..........anybody out there. Have you read this e book by an engineer who set out on a course to rebuild his erectile health and be hard like a teenager?

It is here at Amazon at this link. What does this guy say in buying his e book for five dollars that we dont already know. Anybody read it? Check it out:

http://www.amazon.com/Maintaining-Elimi ... B005JK6IFM

antelope

Postby antelope » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:48 pm

Dave--I want to see a picture of you in the cape. I don't need to see the boner; just the cape. :)

Tank--I think that book (or one similar) was offered thru Frank Talk some time ago and I'm pretty sure I downloaded it. Pretty good stuff, as I recall. Nothing earth shaking, but well put together in one place.

Cheers,

Greg
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

jn1421

Postby jn1421 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:13 am

antelope wrote:Dave--I want to see a picture of you in the cape. I don't need to see the boner; just the cape. :)

Tank--I think that book (or one similar) was offered thru Frank Talk some time ago and I'm pretty sure I downloaded it. Pretty good stuff, as I recall. Nothing earth shaking, but well put together in one place.

Cheers,

Greg

G-Man,
Don't dare me....you know I'm not shy. I just might post some new pix. However, the boner/cape thingy is a combo in progress. Kinda like the weather up here, when it snows my inner angel comes out.

kzvcl4

Postby kzvcl4 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:06 am

Dave,

Thanks for the reply. It was your account that inspired me to take this course of action. How often do you do the hanging exercises, and what happens when you stop? Is this something that once started you have to do every day to achieve the benefits? If it is....it's a small price to pay to maintain erection quality. Just wondering. And have you continued to increase the hanging weight?.....or are you at a stable level?

Tank:

I'll have to check out that book.....this is all new to me. Thanks.

-Stan

jn1421

Postby jn1421 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:49 am

Stan,
Check your mailbox here at FT. I sent my answers via PM.

thinktank

Postby thinktank » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:47 pm

Stan .........John

You guys are discussing hanging and E D. John, I know you are a veteran at this with good results from hanging eradicating E D.

I have just bought a malehanger from a good guy who was on these forums.

Can you PM or post to me your instructions to Stan. I too am after better erectile health, nighttime and morning hards......the whole ball of wax.

I have just started TRT so I am interested in attacking this E D problem, like Stan, on every level.

Thanks, guys.

jn1421

Postby jn1421 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:06 pm

Tank,
If you want some very good instruction on hanging in video and written format, go to malehanger.yuku.com and click on the 'Start Here' link. Gobs of detailed information. He also has developed another clever contraption called the 'Thicker Penis Device' (TPD). An adjustable clamp that is placed at the base of your penis to encourage girth expansion.

Stretching and squeezing while using devices like these with safe, controled, timed sets, has been my only effective means of ED recovery/regeneration. I have been using these two types of devices to aid me with penis exercises for three years now. They make all the difference in the world with hand fatigue. Before I started using them, I couldn't hold a firm grip for more than 30 seconds. Now I multi-task for 15-20 minutes at a time...hands free.

If anyone seriously wants to do hanging or clamping, I strongly suggest getting an 'egg timer' with some type of audible sound alert. Without one, it is probable to go over any specified timed sets. Injured penis is not good.

Dave

Return to “Penile Physical Therapy”