Never heard that in my life

Sometimes ya gotta laugh.
Forum rules
Few things are as funny as unintentional phallic references or phallic symbols that no one noticed. If you find a funny picture, send it in. This is NOT the place for dirty jokes - there are lots of sites for those!
radioradio

Never heard that in my life

Postby radioradio » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:04 pm

Trying on dress pants (wedding) for the first time since implant, with my "new" flaccid state earlier today. Most of my pants are a little snug as I have gained some weight. My wife takes a look, sees a the bulge, and says, "Can't you make that thing get any smaller?"

I laughed my ass off. Having always had a small dick (and an innie after the prostatectomy), it was something I had never heard, or even dreamed of hearing. Anyway, we both got a good chuckle out of it.

Bob 2.2
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Lester33

Re: Never heard that in my life

Postby Lester33 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:25 pm

Bob
Never hurts to have a good laugh with the spouse. Glad everything is going well for you.
IPP on 6/22/2018 by Dr. Perito, Miami, FL.
22cm Coloplast Titan, 2 RTE
Testosterone therapy
Cancer free seven years, married fifty years, wonderful sex life

Anonymous3

Re: Never heard that in my life

Postby Anonymous3 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:41 pm

You tell it kinda a one way street out but not much in

Return to “Humor and Fun”