Teachers Pet

Sometimes ya gotta laugh.
Forum rules
Few things are as funny as unintentional phallic references or phallic symbols that no one noticed. If you find a funny picture, send it in. This is NOT the place for dirty jokes - there are lots of sites for those!
biggestdickest

Teachers Pet

Postby biggestdickest » Sun May 07, 2017 3:10 am

A school teacher was receiving end of year gifts from some of her young students. A little girl who's mother owned a florist brought her a big bunch of beautiful flowers. Another little girl who's mother owned a chocolate shop brought her a pretty box of assorted chocolates. A little boy who's father owned a wine merchants arrived with a big box and it was leaking. The teacher dipped her finger in the drip and tasted it, is it white wine she said, no said the boy, she dipped her finger in again and tasted it, is it champagne she said, no said the little boy, Its a puppy. :roll: :roll: :lol: :x :lol:
61, 3 years post RP. Implant Ams 700 ms. 19th April Greenslopes Hospital Brisbane, Dr Malone Brisbane urology. Operation seems great so far but hospital stay was traumatic and felt unsafe. I was not in good hands.

charlesr

Re: Teachers Pet

Postby charlesr » Thu May 11, 2017 9:24 pm

My wife is a Kindergarten teacher 3 weeks from retirement! She's happy and sad at the same time. I'm looking forward to her end of the year gifts. I can only hope that they turn out better, but they ARE kindergarteners, after all!
Born 1951. Radical Robotic Prostatectomy on October 6, 2013. Bionic with Titan Touch with Bioflex Zero Degree 18cm w/ (1) rte Implant, Infrapubic, on July 13, 2015.

Return to “Humor and Fun”