Terrible Prostate Pain

Sometimes ya gotta laugh.
Forum rules
Few things are as funny as unintentional phallic references or phallic symbols that no one noticed. If you find a funny picture, send it in. This is NOT the place for dirty jokes - there are lots of sites for those!
charlesr

Terrible Prostate Pain

Postby charlesr » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:41 pm

Sam is walking down the street and sees his buddy Ben walking with a severe limp.
"What's the matter, Ben?" Sam asked.
"Oh, it's that doggone prostate again. Flairs up like crazy almost every day lately."
"Look Ben," Sam said. "I had that same problem. Terrible prostate pain. I don't know how it works, but I have not had any problems for three years!"
"How did you do that?" Ben said.
"Here's what I do," Sam said. "Every time I feel it begin to act up, I take my entire face and I bury it between my wife's ample breasts. Then I shake my head back and forth vigorously for about two minutes. Works every time!"
"Wow!" Ben said. "I've just got to do that!"

Four days later, Sam sees Ben walking down the street, walking like an eighteen-year-old athlete.
"Man, you look great!" Sam called out to Ben.
"Oh, Sam, Sam!" Ben said with a smile. "Such a good idea you had! I did exactly what you said! I can't believe how well it worked! By the way, you got a nice place . . .
Born 1951. Radical Robotic Prostatectomy on October 6, 2013. Bionic with Titan Touch with Bioflex Zero Degree 18cm w/ (1) rte Implant, Infrapubic, on July 13, 2015.

jn1421

Re: Terrible Prostate Pain

Postby jn1421 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:06 pm

hahahahaha! Loved it.

charlesr

Postby charlesr » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:29 pm

Thanks! I have to give Henny Youngman the credit for the joke. I replaced headaches with prostate pain. And man, his delivery!

Another good one of his was "She got married so many times she has rice marks on her face." And of course, "Take my wife. Please." Look him up. Funny guy.
Born 1951. Radical Robotic Prostatectomy on October 6, 2013. Bionic with Titan Touch with Bioflex Zero Degree 18cm w/ (1) rte Implant, Infrapubic, on July 13, 2015.

jn1421

Postby jn1421 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:00 pm

Henny Youngman and Rodney Dangerfield both were unique in their delivery. Classic comedians for sure.

charlesr

Postby charlesr » Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:01 pm

My wife and I met Rodney Dangerfield years ago (my wife told him a joke and made him laugh. I'm in awe of her). He acts EXACTLY the same in real life as he does on stage. And the friendliest comedian we ever met.

Return to “Humor and Fun”