Scottish implantee

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
gillemor

Scottish implantee

Postby gillemor » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:34 am

Hi, I’ve seen a few guys from the UK posting here recently, but haven’t noticed any other Scottish residents! I received my implant down in London 14 days ago. As a result of my prostatectomy in 2016, I needed an artificial urinary sphincter (AMS 800) but the delay in getting this done through the NHS led me to have it done privately in London last November. So happy with the result that I decided to go back to the same surgeon for my implant. He advised me to wait 4 months between the two procedures so I was back in March for the AMS 700CX.
I’m to visit London again in a week’s time for a check up and initial inflation/deflation. So far, although largely, if not fully deflated, I’m thrilled with the result! I’ve been self-conscious all my life about my size/appearance when flaccid but now I feel transformed and full of confidence. Can’t wait to see the finished article!
Although this is my first post on here, I’ve been visiting for at least 6 months and this site has given me so much information and encouragement, so thanks to all who contribute to making it the great resource that it is.
62 years old, gay, single. ED following prostatectomy in 2016. Living in Scotland but implanted March 27, 2018 in London, England. AMS 700CX 21cm + 1cm RTE. Happy to show/tell

David_R

Re: Scottish implantee

Postby David_R » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:03 am

I am so glad that this site is helpful for you, brother, and I hope things continue to go well for you.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:50 am

I am happy to hear you are pleased with your results. Best wishes as youn continue healing and begin to enjoy your new life.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

gillemor

Postby gillemor » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:14 pm

Thanks to you both for your good wishes!
62 years old, gay, single. ED following prostatectomy in 2016. Living in Scotland but implanted March 27, 2018 in London, England. AMS 700CX 21cm + 1cm RTE. Happy to show/tell

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”