Don’t know which Penile implant to choose!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Junior99

Re: Don’t know which Penile implant to choose!

Postby Junior99 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:26 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
Junior99 wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:

Let me first say that I am bias in favour of the AMS LGX. Now let me qualify that for you. The Titan IS THE BEST for Peryones but you say that you is a very minor case. I think that, based on others on here, that the AMS would help with a minor case of Peryones. The LGX does help with length and girth. I agree, I would ask for a second opinion. :)

Larry

Hello Larry,

Thank you for the response. I spoke to my Doctor today and he said that he will use the ANS 700 LGX since I requested it. He said that his concern is more because he had replaced AMS 700 LGX before because he says that device tends to to get aneurisms and malfunction! I do believe that is in a very small amount of cases and NOT the norm but I will do more research on that. My surgery has been moved to April 17, 2018 two weeks from today. I am nervous and exited at the same time. I will give updates soon. Again thank you all very much.

When did you get your first one, when and why was it removed?

Larry

Hi Larry,

I never had an implant before this will be my first time scheduled to take place on April 17, 2018! I just wanted opinions on devices from folks like you who had their implants already.

Thanks.
47 years old, married 21 years. Penile implant of an AMS 700 LGX done on 5/14/2018. Surgery performed by Dr. Bruce Kava University Of Miami Fl.

Junior99

Postby Junior99 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:37 pm

justanotherdrumber wrote:I havent had my LGX long enough to have much input.

Hello justanotherdrumber,

Did you have peryones disease Pryor to your implant?

Thanks,
Junior
47 years old, married 21 years. Penile implant of an AMS 700 LGX done on 5/14/2018. Surgery performed by Dr. Bruce Kava University Of Miami Fl.

justanotherdrumber

Postby justanotherdrumber » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:40 pm

Junior99 wrote:
justanotherdrumber wrote:I havent had my LGX long enough to have much input.

Hello justanotherdrumber,

Did you have peryones disease Pryor to your implant?

Thanks,
Junior

Junior,

N0, I did not.
Erie,PA
Age 64 - g/f 34
Implanted ams700 lgx, 18cm+1cm RTE
March 2018

Trust-Jesus

Postby Trust-Jesus » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:56 pm

Good luck junior

Just a final question. . Did you ever tried to retrain your penis trapping the blood inside ??

You can do this exercise while masturbation....try and tell me about the results

If you need further explanation about how to do that please do not hesitate

Trust Jesus.
39 years old married since 2007. I will keep fighting against my ED . I believe I can reverse it. Just pray for me. 8-)

Junior99

Postby Junior99 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:21 am

Trust-Jesus wrote:Good luck junior

Just a final question. . Did you ever tried to retrain your penis trapping the blood inside ??

You can do this exercise while masturbation....try and tell me about the results

If you need further explanation about how to do that please do not hesitate

Trust Jesus.

Thanks, Trust-Jesus

I tried everything including using pumps and penis rings and the results are minimal and not long lasting.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:03 am

Junior99 wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:
Junior99 wrote:
Hello Larry,

Thank you for the response. I spoke to my Doctor today and he said that he will use the ANS 700 LGX since I requested it. He said that his concern is more because he had replaced AMS 700 LGX before because he says that device tends to to get aneurisms and malfunction! I do believe that is in a very small amount of cases and NOT the norm but I will do more research on that. My surgery has been moved to April 17, 2018 two weeks from today. I am nervous and exited at the same time. I will give updates soon. Again thank you all very much.

Larry

Hi Larry,

I never had an implant before this will be my first time scheduled to take place on April 17, 2018! I just wanted opinions on devices from folks like you who had their implants already.

Thanks.

Good morning Junior;
I have never heard of the AMS LGX getting an aneurism and there are over 7000 members here. In my opinion the AMS is superior for a few reasons... the biggest is because it is made with an antibiotic coating. Although infection is below 1%, I got one and went into septic shock and almost died. As a result. my implant was removed and I had to wait 6 months to be re-implanted. It came on 14 Dec 2017 (Merry Christmas). I have never been gifted between my legs, so having the LGX (Length/Girth Expansion) is a bit of a god send. I was always a grower before my surgery and, when limp, most of my dick was in a fat pad. This is called buried penis. Thanks to the great skill of my doctor, I now have a bulge in my jeans and I actually have a dick when limp. As for erect, I think I have noticed more girth but I am still waiting for length. I have at least 2 more surgeries to go through. When everything is done, my fat pad will be gone, my length will be much better, I will be able to stand to pee and I will look good in a bathing suit. :)

Larry

Trust-Jesus

Postby Trust-Jesus » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:40 am

I'd you believe you did every thing then good luck with the implant.

I just wanted to let you know that by doing this exercise for few weeks I wE able to start having random erections with average strength but it did not last cause I stopped .I was just in the beginning but I stopped .

Anyway good luck with your implant and please keep,us updated with your progress.

God bless you .
39 years old married since 2007. I will keep fighting against my ED . I believe I can reverse it. Just pray for me. 8-)

Junior99

Postby Junior99 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:51 am

Larry10625 wrote:
Junior99 wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:

Larry

Hi Larry,

Thanks.

Good morning Junior;
I have never heard of the AMS LGX getting an aneurism and there are over 7000 members here. In my opinion the AMS is superior for a few reasons... the biggest is because it is made with an antibiotic coating. Although infection is below 1%, I got one and went into septic shock and almost died. As a result. my implant was removed and I had to wait 6 months to be re-implanted. It came on 14 Dec 2017 (Merry Christmas). I have never been gifted between my legs, so having the LGX (Length/Girth Expansion) is a bit of a god send. I was always a grower before my surgery and, when limp, most of my dick was in a fat pad. This is called buried penis. Thanks to the great skill of my doctor, I now have a bulge in my jeans and I actually have a dick when limp. As for erect, I think I have noticed more girth but I am still waiting for length. I have at least 2 more surgeries to go through. When everything is done, my fat pad will be gone, my length will be much better, I will be able to stand to pee and I will look good in a bathing suit. :)

Larry

Hello, Larry

I’m glad that things worked out for you and that you are doing better, infection is always in the back of my mind because I’m immunocompromised due to my 2 liver transplants in the last 12 years however your opinion does make me feel good about my decision to go with the AMS device and pray that I would be satisfied as you are.

Thank you,
Junior

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:01 am

Junior99 wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:
Junior99 wrote:

Hi Larry,

Thanks.

Good morning Junior;

Larry

Hello, Larry

I’m glad that things worked out for you and that you are doing better, infection is always in the back of my mind because I’m immunocompromised due to my 2 liver transplants in the last 12 years however your opinion does make me feel good about my decision to go with the AMS device and pray that I would be satisfied as you are.

Thank you,
Junior

Junior, I know I speak for all the Frank Talk members when I say that we all wish you God speed and infection and pain free healing. Your decision will change your life and wife's forever in such a great way. :)

Larry

Junior99

Postby Junior99 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:16 am

Larry10625 wrote:
Junior99 wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:

Good morning Junior;

Larry

Hello, Larry

Thank you,
Junior

Junior, I know I speak for all the Frank Talk members when I say that we all wish you God speed and infection and pain free healing. Your decision will change your life and wife's forever in such a great way. :)

Larry

Thank you all!! :D

Return to “Implants”