Don’t know which Penile implant to choose!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Junior99

Don’t know which Penile implant to choose!

Postby Junior99 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:26 pm

Hello everyone my name is Junior I’m in my mid 40’s a suffer from diabetes, HBP, and had 2 liver transplants in the last 15 years, any how I have become completely impotent in the last 3 years with a very minor case of peryones desease. I have done lots of research on penile implants and with the help of my doctor have come to the conclusion that implantation is the best solution for me. According to all my research because I have lost a significant amount of penis size that the best device for me would be the AMS700 XLG however I had my doctor tell me that a Coloplast Titan is what’s best because of the peryones but I DONT WANT THAT DEVICE because the Titan will not give me some of my size back mind you I was not very large to begin with I was only 5.75 inches and now I’m only measuring 4.5”. Can any of you tell me if I’m making a mistake by wanting the AMS 700 LXG or should I let my doctor use the TITAN? Thank you in advance for your responses!
47 years old, married 21 years. Penile implant of an AMS 700 LGX done on 5/14/2018. Surgery performed by Dr. Bruce Kava University Of Miami Fl.

Trust-Jesus

Re: Don’t know which Penile implant to choose!

Postby Trust-Jesus » Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:26 pm

Hello Junior

If I were at your place. I will consult a second and even a third doctor before taking the final decision.

Gaining your size back is important but your doctors recommendations is more important according to your case.

Just one question... are you sure that you tried every possible solution before proceeding with implant ??

I'm suffering from ED since years ago but will not consider implant before trying every possible solution.

God bless you
39 years old married since 2007. I will keep fighting against my ED . I believe I can reverse it. Just pray for me. 8-)

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:58 pm

Junior99 wrote:Hello everyone my name is Junior I’m in my mid 40’s a suffer from diabetes, HBP, and had 2 liver transplants in the last 15 years, any how I have become completely impotent in the last 3 years with a very minor case of peryones desease. I have done lots of research on penile implants and with the help of my doctor have come to the conclusion that implantation is the best solution for me. According to all my research because I have lost a significant amount of penis size that the best device for me would be the AMS700 XLG however I had my doctor tell me that a Coloplast Titan is what’s best because of the peryones but I DONT WANT THAT DEVICE because the Titan will not give me some of my size back mind you I was not very large to begin with I was only 5.75 inches and now I’m only measuring 4.5”. Can any of you tell me if I’m making a mistake by wanting the AMS 700 LXG or should I let my doctor use the TITAN? Thank you in advance for your responses!

Please create a signature. It makes things much easier to answer your questions without asking a lot of questions. Here's how you do it
Click on your name in the top right corner and select "user control panel"

Then under the big letters "User Control Panel" there is a row of words... select "Profile"

Then down the left had side of the "User Control Panel" select "Edit Signature" (You might have Create Signature or something. I don't know exactly what you'll get because I already have a signature to edit)

Most guys put something like what I have, but you can put whatever you want. Here is mine -
51 years old, married 29 years. Implanted Mar 30/17 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. (AMS 700 CX 18 + 2). Had implant removed Apr 29/17 due to Septic Shock. Liposuction By Dr. Gan and re-implant by Dr. Brock (AMS LGX 15 + 2) Dec 14/17.

Don't get too carried away with the doctor like his name, address, phone number, etc (anything that looks like advertising for him).. you can certainly say Dr. Jones (great Dr.)

If you need further help, please ask, that's what I'm here for.

Larry

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:02 pm

Junior99 wrote:Hello everyone my name is Junior I’m in my mid 40’s a suffer from diabetes, HBP, and had 2 liver transplants in the last 15 years, any how I have become completely impotent in the last 3 years with a very minor case of peryones desease. I have done lots of research on penile implants and with the help of my doctor have come to the conclusion that implantation is the best solution for me. According to all my research because I have lost a significant amount of penis size that the best device for me would be the AMS700 XLG however I had my doctor tell me that a Coloplast Titan is what’s best because of the peryones but I DONT WANT THAT DEVICE because the Titan will not give me some of my size back mind you I was not very large to begin with I was only 5.75 inches and now I’m only measuring 4.5”. Can any of you tell me if I’m making a mistake by wanting the AMS 700 LXG or should I let my doctor use the TITAN? Thank you in advance for your responses!

Let me first say that I am bias in favour of the AMS LGX. Now let me qualify that for you. The Titan IS THE BEST for Peryones but you say that you is a very minor case. I think that, based on others on here, that the AMS would help with a minor case of Peryones. The LGX does help with length and girth. I agree, I would ask for a second opinion. :)

Larry

Junior99

Postby Junior99 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:42 pm

Trust-Jesus wrote:Hello Junior

If I were at your place. I will consult a second and even a third doctor before taking the final decision.

Gaining your size back is important but your doctors recommendations is more important according to your case.

Just one question... are you sure that you tried every possible solution before proceeding with implant ??

I'm suffering from ED since years ago but will not consider implant before trying every possible solution.

God bless you

Hello, Trust-Jesus

Thank you, I have tried everything pills injections and nothing works.

God bless!
47 years old, married 21 years. Penile implant of an AMS 700 LGX done on 5/14/2018. Surgery performed by Dr. Bruce Kava University Of Miami Fl.

Junior99

Postby Junior99 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:47 pm

Larry10625 wrote:

Let me first say that I am bias in favour of the AMS LGX. Now let me qualify that for you. The Titan IS THE BEST for Peryones but you say that you is a very minor case. I think that, based on others on here, that the AMS would help with a minor case of Peryones. The LGX does help with length and girth. I agree, I would ask for a second opinion. :)

Larry

Hello Larry,

Thank you I will surely do that!

justanotherdrumber

Postby justanotherdrumber » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:35 pm

I havent had my LGX long enough to have much input.
Erie,PA
Age 64 - g/f 34
Implanted ams700 lgx, 18cm+1cm RTE
March 2018

Junior99

Postby Junior99 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:57 pm

Larry10625 wrote:

Larry

Hello Larry,

Thank you for the response. I spoke to my Doctor today and he said that he will use the ANS 700 LGX since I requested it. He said that his concern is more because he had replaced AMS 700 LGX before because he says that device tends to to get aneurisms and malfunction! I do believe that is in a very small amount of cases and NOT the norm but I will do more research on that. My surgery has been moved to April 17, 2018 two weeks from today. I am nervous and exited at the same time. I will give updates soon. Again thank you all very much.

justanotherdrumber

Postby justanotherdrumber » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:36 am

The surgery isnt too bad. Keep us informed on your progress.
Erie,PA
Age 64 - g/f 34
Implanted ams700 lgx, 18cm+1cm RTE
March 2018

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:02 am

Junior99 wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:

Larry

Hello Larry,

Thank you for the response. I spoke to my Doctor today and he said that he will use the ANS 700 LGX since I requested it. He said that his concern is more because he had replaced AMS 700 LGX before because he says that device tends to to get aneurisms and malfunction! I do believe that is in a very small amount of cases and NOT the norm but I will do more research on that. My surgery has been moved to April 17, 2018 two weeks from today. I am nervous and exited at the same time. I will give updates soon. Again thank you all very much.

When did you get your first one, when and why was it removed?

Larry

Return to “Implants”