This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
Timo4563

Postby Timo4563 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:26 pm

Good day guys. just now looking at implants. 55 yo diabetic. just wondering where to start. hope for some insites as to what to do and how to do it. thanks

regain-is-the-aim

Re: newbie

Postby regain-is-the-aim » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:42 pm

Tim:

Welcome! Glad you found us. Please look at the treatment section "Implants" as there is lots of info there. I also suggest you post a ? under the implants section here. While I am not bionic, many guys here are and they will be glad to answer ?'s and share their experiences. Also do join in the chat room and ask away. Sometimes there are lots of guys sometimes none. so come and go as we all do.

Under the Implants section here there are a number of stories and journeys that are very specific. This is a good place and I think you will find friends and lots of info available. Oh, this place is Frank; good humor, great support and bawdy interchange.

This is a good place!

Welcome.

Dick

i
"Regain-is-the-Aim"
Dick
PCa-surgery 10/06

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”