24 yo desperate guy - complete impotence

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
Larry10625

Re: 24 yo desperate guy - complete impotence

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:32 pm

Mr. Skin wrote:Nope, unfortunately not. Already checked that out. Not possible as insurance in Germany is obligatory, and the price for private insurances which would cover an implant is absurdly high.

What about purchasing insurance from the closest state to you that sells supplemental insurance have the surgery and then drop it. :)

Larry

Larry10625

Re: 24 yo desperate guy - complete impotence

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:33 pm

Mr. Skin wrote:Hi together,

I am 24 years old and I am suffering from severe veno-occlusive dysfunction for 6 years after taking finasteride against male pattern baldness back then. (for 18 months, quit it back in 2012)

I do not respont to PDE-5I, Injections or anything else. I had not have sex since then and it really puts a burden on me. It s really life altering as I cannot be in a relationship and all the people around me start to get in relationships and it get s more and more difficult to distract myself from my problem.

I have tried TRT, continous PDE5-I therapy, alprostadil etc. I am currently using a VED on a daily basis to avoid further fibrosis and daily tadalafil.

My next option apparently should be an implant, but my insurance in germany does not cover it, so I have to come up with 20-30k $.

just my current situation.

Best,

Can you sue them and make them pay for the implant?

Larry

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”