Concerned about implant

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
dg_moore

Re: Concerned about implant

Postby dg_moore » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:28 pm

I don't think there is such a thing as an implant that "doesn't fill the penis completely." Surgeons are very careful to size implants optimally for each patient (although not all surgeons are equally skilled).
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Trust-Jesus

Postby Trust-Jesus » Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:56 pm

Hello Poppa

If I were at your place I will first try every single solution before going to implant....

Try a combination of citrolline L and pegnocenol with the right dose for at least three months... try daily pde5 inhibitors with minimal dose to increase blood flow ... try pelvic floor exercises . Stop smoking . Go to the gym ....etc

You can also masturbate with olive oil but do not cum ... try to retrain your penis to hold and trape the blood inside ... believe me such kind of exercises would help you a lot

Am in my way to build a curing plan for my self...please do not hesitate to ask anything.
39 years old married since 2007. I will keep fighting against my ED . I believe I can reverse it. Just pray for me. 8-)

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:55 pm

FreddyFree wrote:
dg_moore wrote:
FreddyFree wrote:
Is it not true, that once you are implanted, you will have a penis that works every time?

Why get one that does not fill you up? Would people here only fill their 20 gallon gas tank with 10 gallons each time? I bet there are a few that even try to get a couple extra pumps in if they can.

I don't understand the question.

Why get an implant that does not fill the penis fully?

Many people say that size is not important when someone gets an implant because they will have a dick that can fuck for hours.

But, that is true whether it is a 5 inch implant or a 7 inch implant. So why would someone who would be full with a 7 inch implant be satisfied with anything smaller? There is also complication of floppy head as well.

Saying "isn't a 5 inch hard dick better than a 7 inch floppy one", isn't a reasonable response. Since anyone that is implanted will be hard at whatever size.

I don't understand why you are commenting on an implant question when you don't have one.

Sometimes some of these men perceive they have lost size but don't remember how long it's been since they measured. The longer the ED goes untreated, the more that size is lost. You cannot expect to recover size that was lost 10 years ago and I still say a 5" hard dick is better that a 7" dick that can't get hard... Yes, I say it and I stand by it. So far, I am missing some length but with daily cycling I am hopeful to regain it but if not, I am in a much better place than I was on Dec 13, 2017 :)

Larry

FreddyFree

Postby FreddyFree » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:28 pm

Larry10625 wrote:I don't understand why you are commenting on an implant question when you don't have one.

I`m sorry, I did not know I had to have an implant to ask questions about them.
AMS 700 CX 18cm. x 12mm. With 3cm. RTEs. 10/10/18

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:03 pm

FreddyFree wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:I don't understand why you are commenting on an implant question when you don't have one.

I`m sorry, I did not know I had to have an implant to ask questions about them.

You don't if you truly are interested in the answer. I don't believe you are.

Larry

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”