Concerned about implant

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
Poppa65

Concerned about implant

Postby Poppa65 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:39 pm

Hi Everyone my name is Larry I have Ed it has been over 4yrs since I have been able to have a erection. We are trying shots now not very satisfied with results Doctor mentioned implant but since then all I have been hearing is negative comments elsewhere on the web about loosing size and I already have lost that. Any advice or positive information, thanks.
I am 52 been married for 35 yrs I have ed. Over 10 yrs with it and never had a clue I wasn’t alone.

David_R

Re: Concerned about implant

Postby David_R » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:49 pm

I did not lose size, but it didn't come back for quite a while (after inflating it regularly and leaving it inflated for a while). Losing size does not happen automatically.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:51 pm

In general I think it is human nature to complain and when things are good we keep them to ourselves. I believe you will see here at FT there are a lot more guys praising their implants than those complaining about them. My thinkIng is most guys come here with issues and many of us end up with implants. We do talk about how great they are because other guys gave us the confidence to get our Implants and we want to return the favor for the new guys coming here.

If you read actual statistics, there is an extremely high satisfaction rate among men who have implants. From what I have read I think it used to be more common to lose length following implant surgery than it is today. If you have lost length you should not expect to get it back, but it is very likely you will end up where you are now. Should you proceed with an implant I will warn you that when you first see your implanted dick, it is not probably going to be it’s final length. When I saw mine it was 4” and after a short while it was 6”. I have an AMS LGX and can potentially gain more from cycling.

My pre-surgery flaccid stretched length was 4.5”, and my last erections were 5”. Most of my life my hard size had been 6.5” so I may actually be back to that from my twice daily cycling.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:55 pm

Loss of size is not inevitable - many here, myself included, lost no size with their implant. Besides, which would you prefer - a shorter penis that works every time, or a longer one that doesn't?
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Poppa65

Postby Poppa65 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:21 pm

David_R wrote:I did not lose size, but it didn't come back for quite a while (after inflating it regularly and leaving it inflated for a while). Losing size does not happen automatically.

Thanks David
I am 52 been married for 35 yrs I have ed. Over 10 yrs with it and never had a clue I wasn’t alone.

Poppa65

Postby Poppa65 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:24 pm

Greg1956 wrote:In general I think it is human nature to complain and when things are good we keep them to ourselves. I believe you will see here at FT there are a lot more guys praising their implants than those complaining about them. My thinkIng is most guys come here with issues and many of us end up with implants. We do talk about how great they are because other guys gave us the confidence to get our Implants and we want to return the favor for the new guys coming here.

If you read actual statistics, there is an extremely high satisfaction rate among men who have implants. From what I have read I think it used to be more common to lose length following implant surgery than it is today. If you have lost length you should not expect to get it back, but it is very likely you will end up where you are now. Should you proceed with an implant I will warn you that when you first see your implanted dick, it is not probably going to be it’s final length. When I saw mine it was 4” and after a short while it was 6”. I have an AMS LGX and can potentially gain more from cycling.

My pre-surgery flaccid stretched length was 4.5”, and my last erections were 5”. Most of my life my hard size had been 6.5” so I may actually be back to that from my twice daily cycling.

Greg

Thanks Greg the positive info and your own experience helps alot.

Poppa65

Postby Poppa65 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:26 pm

dg_moore wrote:Loss of size is not inevitable - many here, myself included, lost no size with their implant. Besides, which would you prefer - a shorter penis that works every time, or a longer one that doesn't?

Thanks David I appreciate the advice.

FreddyFree

Postby FreddyFree » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:14 am

dg_moore wrote:Loss of size is not inevitable - many here, myself included, lost no size with their implant. Besides, which would you prefer - a shorter penis that works every time, or a longer one that doesn't?

Is it not true, that once you are implanted, you will have a penis that works every time?

Why get one that does not fill you up? Would people here only fill their 20 gallon gas tank with 10 gallons each time? I bet there are a few that even try to get a couple extra pumps in if they can.
AMS 700 CX 18cm. x 12mm. With 3cm. RTEs. 10/10/18

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:50 am

FreddyFree wrote:

Is it not true, that once you are implanted, you will have a penis that works every time?

Why get one that does not fill you up? Would people here only fill their 20 gallon gas tank with 10 gallons each time? I bet there are a few that even try to get a couple extra pumps in if they can.

I don't understand the question.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

FreddyFree

Postby FreddyFree » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:52 pm

dg_moore wrote:
FreddyFree wrote:

I don't understand the question.

Why get an implant that does not fill the penis fully?

Many people say that size is not important when someone gets an implant because they will have a dick that can fuck for hours.

But, that is true whether it is a 5 inch implant or a 7 inch implant. So why would someone who would be full with a 7 inch implant be satisfied with anything smaller? There is also complication of floppy head as well.

Saying "isn't a 5 inch hard dick better than a 7 inch floppy one", isn't a reasonable response. Since anyone that is implanted will be hard at whatever size.
AMS 700 CX 18cm. x 12mm. With 3cm. RTEs. 10/10/18

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”