growers and showers

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
Mrtomcat1957

growers and showers

Postby Mrtomcat1957 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:32 pm

Hello my friends...this is my first posting and please excuse me for not having a signature as I'm not sure how to create one. I'm a 60 years old type 2 diabetic looking to get an implant. One of my major concerns is that I'm a grower and wanted to know how much discomfort you can expect when an implant is installed. Currently I have an acorn that turns into a great oak tree on the rare times it happens. I would assume that you have a lot of pressure because you're now being stretched out to accommodate the implant!
Eastern PA Born 1957 Type 2 Diabetes since 2004 Oral meds worked well in the past...not so much anymore! Still weighing my options...hoping for improvement with implant technology!!

Larry10625

Re: growers and showers

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:46 pm

Mrtomcat1957 wrote:Hello my friends...this is my first posting and please excuse me for not having a signature as I'm not sure how to create one. I'm a 60 years old type 2 diabetic looking to get an implant. One of my major concerns is that I'm a grower and wanted to know how much discomfort you can expect when an implant is installed. Currently I have an acorn that turns into a great oak tree on the rare times it happens. I would assume that you have a lot of pressure because you're now being stretched out to accommodate the implant!

Please create a signature. It makes things much easier to answer your questions without asking a lot of questions. Here's how you do it
Click on your name in the top right corner and select "user control panel"

Then under the big letters "User Control Panel" there is a row of words... select "Profile"

Then down the left had side of the "User Control Panel" select "Edit Signature" (You might have Create Signature or something. I don't know exactly what you'll get because I already have a signature to edit)

Most guys put something like what I have, but you can put whatever you want. Here is mine -
"AMS 700 (18 + 2 rte's). Implanted March 30, 2017 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. Great surgeon. Went in to septic shock and had to have implant removed April 29, 2017. I'm from Belleville, Ontario, CANADA. Appt. for consult for second attempt is on November 6, 2017... I can't wait."

Don't get too carried away with the doctor like his name, address, phone number, etc (anything that looks like advertising for him).. you can certainly say Dr. Jones (great Dr.)

If you need further help, please ask, that's what I'm here for.

Larry

David_R

Postby David_R » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:26 pm

I was a grower originally, more than doubling when going from flaccid to erect. With my implant I have become more of a show-er, with my flaccid size now about 3/4 the size when erect/inflated. (With the implant I gained 1.5" in my flaccid length, and have the same erect/inflated length as "originally" -- meaning before my prostatectomy in 2000.) Any questions? Ask away.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:56 pm

My lifelong penis size was 5" flaccid and 6.5" hard until ED and Prostatectomy took their toll. I ended up 2" at best flaccid, but generally full retracted and 4.5" hard. I guess I was original a shower, but ended up maybe more of a grower, although not very big. Currently at 5 months post-op my implanted size is 5" unpumped and 6" pumped. I have not had much discomfort at all.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:01 am

I definitely went from grower to shower. Deflated 4.5 inflafted 5.5 . Girth better. No more searching to find it .

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:35 pm

I am definitely a show er. My dick before my implant was a flaccid floppy 3" dick unless it was cold. Then it was a button I had to stretch out to pee. When I was erect the story was different. I was a good 7". My implant has filled me out. My deflated dick is now 6" and pumped up I am back to my original 7". I love my implanted dick.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Georgeoz

Postby Georgeoz » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:48 pm

I am a grower and would acheive a 7" erection before cardiac issues deflated my dick. I am working hard to get some hardness back and acupuncture to enjance Kidney Yang seems to have started to work.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:01 pm

Georgeoz wrote:I am a grower and would acheive a 7" erection before cardiac issues deflated my dick. I am working hard to get some hardness back and acupuncture to enjance Kidney Yang seems to have started to work.

Please create a signature. It makes things much easier to answer your questions without asking a lot of questions. Here's how you do it
Click on your name in the top right corner and select "user control panel"

Then under the big letters "User Control Panel" there is a row of words... select "Profile"

Then down the left had side of the "User Control Panel" select "Edit Signature" (You might have Create Signature or something. I don't know exactly what you'll get because I already have a signature to edit)

Most guys put something like what I have, but you can put whatever you want. Here is mine -
"AMS 700 (18 + 2 rte's). Implanted March 30, 2017 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. Great surgeon. Went in to septic shock and had to have implant removed April 29, 2017. I'm from Belleville, Ontario, CANADA. Appt. for consult for second attempt is on November 6, 2017... I can't wait."

Don't get too carried away with the doctor like his name, address, phone number, etc (anything that looks like advertising for him).. you can certainly say Dr. Jones (great Dr.)

If you need further help, please ask, that's what I'm here for.

Larry

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:17 pm

Mrtomcat1957 wrote:Hello my friends...this is my first posting and please excuse me for not having a signature as I'm not sure how to create one. I'm a 60 years old type 2 diabetic looking to get an implant. One of my major concerns is that I'm a grower and wanted to know how much discomfort you can expect when an implant is installed. Currently I have an acorn that turns into a great oak tree on the rare times it happens. I would assume that you have a lot of pressure because you're now being stretched out to accommodate the implant!

Since the deflated impkant will make your flaccid penis a perennial "shower", you should not experience any greater discomfort after the first week orcso than any man, grower or shower. Only your starting point will have changed, not the amount of ultimate stretch.

Now, there MIGHT be a little extra discomfort at your grower dick having its flaccid state larger than usual, but since your normal erection was larger than that anyway, I doubt you will be able to detect it if it is there at all. I did not. And any stretch or strain over my new normal flaccid was more pleasurable than uncomfortable anyway.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”