New guy in Michigan

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
Tryin2hard

New guy in Michigan

Postby Tryin2hard » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:01 pm

Hello everyone, Been lurking around for a month or so and decided to jump in. Im 68 and was diagnosed with peyronies 3 years ago. Since then have gone through the pills and have been trying injections of trimax but have had very little success. The Trimax injections only get me half hard and create a slight throb in my penis but not the good kind. At my age I can't wait any longer so I have decided on an implant as my only real option. Sick of half hard erections and trying to "stuff" it in. My Peyronies has me hourglassed at the base and has shortened me by about an inch. My heart sinks when I look at my dick anymore. I have a younger girlfriend and she is supportive but I know she would love a "high hard one" once in awhile. I have had hernia surgery on both sides about 15 years ago so I know that complicates things a bit. My main concern seems to be universal, loss of length. I have lost about an inch to the peyronies so can't afford the further loss of length. I have spoken with Dr. Eids office in NY but am hoping to find a Michigan based surgeon if possible. If any of you guys have had
your surgery in MI I would appreciate any advice or feedback.
68 yrs old. Peyronies diagnosed 3 years ago. tried pills and Trimix injections. Implanted April 13 2018. 18 cm ams lgx with 1 cm rte by Dr. Eid.

Greg1956

Re: New guy in Michigan

Postby Greg1956 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:29 am

Welcome. You have arrived at a crossroad many of us came to previously. You have to weigh and balance the toll Peyronies has taken on you physically, mentally and emotionally against the risks of the surgery. In my case i got to that point after researching and deciding g I had nothing to lose and everything to gain. My implant surgery was on 9/18/17. I am extremely happy with my results and had an easy recovery.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Tryin2hard

Postby Tryin2hard » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:54 pm

Thanks Greg. Committed to an implant as I can't go on this way any longer. Pills and injections are just not giving satisfactory results. Do not want to use the surgeon I have been seeing for my Verparimil injections. My next step is to choose a surgeon and begin to get back in the game. as I have mentioned I will be alone when my surgery is performed and the idea of staying in another city post op is a bit unsettling.
68 yrs old. Peyronies diagnosed 3 years ago. tried pills and Trimix injections. Implanted April 13 2018. 18 cm ams lgx with 1 cm rte by Dr. Eid.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:26 pm

Best wishes. Keep us posted as you continue your journey.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

CTR5000

Postby CTR5000 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:41 pm

Welcome Tryin! Looking forward to knowing you more and hearing how your "journey" goes. Just want to say I have no regrets about my various treatments "below the belt". From oral pills, then on to injections, to my implant in April 2015, I couldn't be more thrilled today. Hope you get as much out of this site as I do. Perhaps we'll cross paths in chat sometime!

Colin

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”