40 year old with ED since 20. Hello

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
Big.Al.666

40 year old with ED since 20. Hello

Postby Big.Al.666 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:18 pm

Hello everyone, let me introduce myself.

My name is Al. I am 40 years old, married for 10+, and have suffered with ED since I first attempted intercourse at age 20. The causes for my ED are still up for debate, but I am actively working towards a permanent solution, and I am making great progress to that end, thanks in great part to this and other similar forums.

I am very grateful for the great source of information and experiences shared here, as that has lead me to find answers that I have looked for my whole adult life.

I want to pass it forward, so I will be sharing my experiences and current treatment with others in the appropriate forums.

Thank you all for sharing and helping me and countless others.

Very respectfully,

-Big Al
40 yo male, married, ED since 20. Seeking permanent solutions and treatment for ED since the pills slowly stopped working after 15 years. Tried trimix at clinic. Now a patient of DefyMedical awaiting my first shipment.

David_R

Re: 40 year old with ED since 20. Hello

Postby David_R » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:52 pm

Welcome, Big Al! This is a wonderful site for all kinds of reasons.

Big.Al.666

Postby Big.Al.666 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:07 pm

David_R wrote:Welcome, Big Al! This is a wonderful site for all kinds of reasons.

Thank you David. I am so glad to be here. Will be sharing my journey soon.
40 yo male, married, ED since 20. Seeking permanent solutions and treatment for ED since the pills slowly stopped working after 15 years. Tried trimix at clinic. Now a patient of DefyMedical awaiting my first shipment.

antelope

Postby antelope » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:28 pm

Welcome, Big Al,

As you can see from my profile, I've been using Trimix successfully for over 7 years without a mishap. There are many textbook cases like me, but there are others who have challenges finding the right mix, the right dose, the right technique, etc. With the caveat that what we do is share experiences, not medical advice, those experiences can provide valuable context for anyone who is still seeking the solution best suited for his case.

Having ED at such an early age is certainly a raw deal, not one many of us can actually imagine. When most of us were 20 years old, we had to hold that sucker down with both hands so we didn't piss in our own faces. :)

All the best, my friend. Feel free to PM any of us at any time We're here.
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

greyt88

Postby greyt88 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:46 pm

Welcome! I also had the same experience when I first attempted sex in my early 20s. Unfortunately, the pills stopped working for me in my late 20s. Now, in my early 40s.
Early 40s old diagnosed with severe venous leak by Dr. Irwin Goldstein, Dr. Arnold Mehlman and my local urologist. Using Pos-T-Vac Boss 2000-2 (battery powered Vacuum Erection Device) since 2005.

Trust-Jesus

Postby Trust-Jesus » Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:44 pm

Good job big AI.... do not stop fighting

Am 39 years old . Suffering from ED since I was 25 years old but gradually

Now am suffering from real ED but in my way to build my curing plan and will share the progress very soon.

God bless you .
39 years old married since 2007. I will keep fighting against my ED . I believe I can reverse it. Just pray for me. 8-)

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:36 pm

Welcome and best wishes to you.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:42 pm

Big.Al.666 wrote:Hello everyone, let me introduce myself.

My name is Al. I am 40 years old, married for 10+, and have suffered with ED since I first attempted intercourse at age 20. The causes for my ED are still up for debate, but I am actively working towards a permanent solution, and I am making great progress to that end, thanks in great part to this and other similar forums.

I am very grateful for the great source of information and experiences shared here, as that has lead me to find answers that I have looked for my whole adult life.

I want to pass it forward, so I will be sharing my experiences and current treatment with others in the appropriate forums.

Thank you all for sharing and helping me and countless others.

Very respectfully,

-Big Al

Welcome to Frank Talk Big Al. Feel free to ask anything. What's on Frank Talk, stays on Frank Talk. :)

Larry

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”