Phoenix, AZ

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
Campbuff

Phoenix, AZ

Postby Campbuff » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:54 pm

Hi.
Wondering if anyone from Phoenix wants to meet up for coffee or other beverages. It would be nice to have a buddy with some of the same issues. I live in North Phoenix.
Thanks!
Phoenix, AZ. RP 4/17.

Larry10625

Re: Phoenix, AZ

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:01 pm

Campbuff wrote:Hi.
Wondering if anyone from Phoenix wants to meet up for coffee or other beverages. It would be nice to have a buddy with some of the same issues. I live in North Phoenix.
Thanks!

Please create a signature. It makes things much easier to answer your questions without asking a lot of questions. Here's how you do it
Click on your name in the top right corner and select "user control panel"

Then under the big letters "User Control Panel" there is a row of words... select "Profile"

Then down the left had side of the "User Control Panel" select "Edit Signature" (You might have Create Signature or something. I don't know exactly what you'll get because I already have a signature to edit)

Most guys put something like what I have, but you can put whatever you want. Here is mine -
"AMS 700 (18 + 2 rte's). Implanted March 30, 2017 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. Great surgeon. Went in to septic shock and had to have implant removed April 29, 2017. I'm from Belleville, Ontario, CANADA. Appt. for consult for second attempt is on November 6, 2017... I can't wait."

Don't get too carried away with the doctor like his name, address, phone number, etc (anything that looks like advertising for him).. you can certainly say Dr. Jones (great Dr.)

If you need further help, please ask, that's what I'm here for.

Larry

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”