Anybody in Arkansas

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
Edgeman28lr

Anybody in Arkansas

Postby Edgeman28lr » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:22 pm

Hello everyone. Getting my implant soon and wondering how many folks there are here from Arkansas. North Little Rock here.
43 years old. Type 1 diabetic since the age of 3. ED started in my late 20's. Received implant Feb. 28, 2018. 22cm AMS LGX.

VegasED
Location: Las Vegas NV, actually I live in Henderson a suburb of LV

Re: Anybody in Arkansas

Postby VegasED » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:52 pm

Hello Edgeman, sorry you have to deal with ED! At least you know you're not alone. Have you had your implant already? I'm also a Diabetic, my official diagnosis is Diabetes 1.5, I take 4 shots a day of insulin for probably 10 years or so. So I can sympathize with you. We are here for you in open discussion or PM! I certainly would like to PM with you when you feel up to it, I have a few questions. As I've said before, an implant erection is not as wonderful as a natural one, but it's the next best thing! VegasED
VegasED 61 yo - Insulin Diabetic - Coloplast Implanted 11-6-17, tubing issue pictures posted 6/11/18

arlorider

Re: Anybody in Arkansas

Postby arlorider » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:31 pm

HI I'm from north east Arkansas , are u having it done by a doc in Arkansas if so who , I'm looking
Almost 3 years with peyronies , ad venous leak tried almost everything did ved 2 months in prep for implant. implanted July 18 2018 AMS CX 15cm 3cm rtes

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”