AMS 700

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
madmax

AMS 700

Postby madmax » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:23 pm

Hello gentlemen..I had the AMS 700 implant done Monday 10-24-11 and would love to hear from any one with experience on how their journey was in the first week...I found this site by searching for blogs on AMS 700 implants..thanks..........madmax

Cajun Jeff

Re: AMS 700

Postby Cajun Jeff » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:17 pm

Well MadMax; Congrats on the 700. Lots of guys here are 700 bionic! Im sure some will jump in.

Cajun Jeff
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

Dave48003

Postby Dave48003 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:43 pm

Max:

Congrats! You can read about my whole journey in the implant blog, it's titled LGX log. BUT, everybody's story seems to be different! lol

Dave
Charter member of the Brotherhood of Bionic Boners.
69 YO with a venous leak since puberty, made worse by meds & diabetes. Tried pills, a VED, and injections before my AMS 700LGX was implanted 3-17-2011. A life changing event!

LGX_Man

Postby LGX_Man » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:55 am

Hello MadMax. Congrats on your implant. I might suggest that you repost your message in the IMPLANTS section of the Discussion Forums. I think that it will be viewed by more of the men who have had implants.

Ok, my first week: Everything was ok for the first 2-3 days. I had plenty of painkillers and pretty much took it easy. I used white cotton towels (bought a bunch of them in a bag at Costco) and kept rinsing them in cold water and wrung them out. Then I wrapped them around my penis and scrotum so that I got real even cold distribution. It kept my swelling to a minimum. I did have a bit of bruising and my new pump area was very tight. I could not find my release valve for at least a few weeks. Days 4 & 5 were a bit rough. There was a lot of uncomfortable twinges and much more pain. These were undoubtedly my worst days. Day 6 and after were just a matter of getting better and healing. I was able to start my regular routine again, although I have to admit that I was very much aware of my new implant. I tended to sit down slower, get up more carefully and move a bit more slowly for a few weeks.

I had a bit of a problem pulling my pump down in the scrotum. This took quite a while and hot showers really helped to accomplish this task. Everybody tends to heal at a different pace. I look forward to reading your story here at Frank Talk.

LGX_Man (implanted Dec. 2010)
62. Retired. AMS 700 LGX implanted Nov. 18, 2013. Ask me any questions about being implanted or life afterwards.

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”