Bionic Bound

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
whidbeyjmh

Bionic Bound

Postby whidbeyjmh » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:07 pm

20 years of up and down ( more down) and continually adjusting for various issues of ED// Working with and will probably go with IPP via UW Men's clinic (Seattle) - specifically Dr. Wessells./talking with Dr
Myers of Portland as well ( He's worked with Dr's Eid, Perito and Wilson) for a 2nd opinion.
-//Have @45° distal curve, multiple ossified plagues mid and base of penis.
This has caused hinging/ hourglass deformities. The plagues are anywhere between .5 to 1.5cm and a couple pretty damn thick. Awaiting word from radiologist regarding depth of plaques.

//Appears the strategy will be I&G with circumferential incision and degloving for access.
- Further the grafting appears it will be saphenous vein.
// Have been on mission to be well informed and very discerning with process/ surgeon.
- Videos are dominated by high volume implanters. This includes Dr. Kramer and Perito who appears to aggressively "burrow" through plaque with extended corporatomies vice incision/ excisions with grafting.// To me this is a key difference and I'm not sure what approach would be best for me.
Dr. Wessells is a leading consultant who leads/ participates in trials and has been published widely- chair for UW urology and is invested heavily with reconstructive trauma.
-- Don't know his volume of work for IPP but will find out on the 28th. With a follow-up phone interview prior to surgery.// Time to ramp this UP!
Soon to be bounding at the speed and power of Bionic!
61, fit no health issues other than freeking ED to differing degrees for @ 20 years// Working with UW Men's clinic - Dr. Wessells.

Donnie1954

Re: Bionic Bound

Postby Donnie1954 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:12 pm

God's blessings brother. Welcome to Frank talk. Please keep us posted. Feel free to visit our chat room.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Greg1956

Re: Bionic Bound

Postby Greg1956 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:46 pm

Best Wishes to you. Praying that all goes well.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”