HELLO TO ALL....

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
george123

HELLO TO ALL....

Postby george123 » Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:28 am

HAPPY TO FIND SUCH A FORUM....HAD RADICAL SURGERY FEB 2011.. GREAT RESULT. NO CANCER,AND TWO 0 PSA TESTS.
HOWEVER AS MANY OF US THE ERECTION PROCESS HAS BEEN LOST. THE NERVE SPEARING SURGERY LEFT ONLY 1/2 OF ONE OF THE NERVE BUNDLES. ORAL MEDS USELESS, AND HAVING TROUBLE W/TRIMIX STUFF..AM WONDERING AMOUNT OF EACH DRUG IN THE COCTAIL.ALSO, HOW ABOUT THE TRIMIX GEL........

JimStars

Re: HELLO TO ALL....

Postby JimStars » Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:12 pm

George,

Welcome to the site -- sorry you are here but hope you can find some good info and support.

Although rare, sometimes Trimix does not work for an individual. I think success rate is in the 90% range though.

But, what kind of non-success are you having? Sometimes it is just not high enough dose (and yes it could be a too weak prescription also).
What did your doc say about how much -- and do you feel comfortable with ml cc units decimal points and all that stuff??

As far as Trimix Gel goes .. do the search for Gel in the little search box in upper right and do some reading. It can work, but if Trimix injects don't work it is unlikely that Gel is going to work (its success rate is only in the 30% range ).

Post over in one of the INJECTIONS sub-forums with more info (and a catchy subject heading) to get your questions answered better ...

J
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

Cajun Jeff

Postby Cajun Jeff » Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:35 pm

Welcome to FT. If the TriMix is not working for you the gel probably will do less.

Im sure some of the guys that have used the gel will give you a reply in no time.

Again Welcome. Join us in the chat room for time to time.

Cajun Jeff
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

antelope

Postby antelope » Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:06 pm

George,

I would suggest that you don't give up on the injection therapy quite yet. Tell us and/or the uro exactly what dosage you have used; how often; what the results have been; etc. With that information, the guys can give you some valid feedback and the uro can give you some medical advice. If you're not ready to go into all that detail in a public forum, shoot me a private message and I'll tell you what I know relative to your experience and give you the names of some other prickstickers you can contact privately.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Greg
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”