Yet another limp dicked New Bee :)

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
seeking info

Re: Yet another limp dicked New Bee :)

Postby seeking info » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:09 pm

Jaybo..you got a great T level there in your on. If I were a betting man, I would say your diabetes has caused your issues. For that i amvery sorry. Stay close keep reading, all the men here will support you in any way possible. Its seems we all want one thing and that for all of us to have hard ons. .... No one will judge you or laugh at you....you can tell anything you wish...we listen. .provide support...and hopefully a solution...then we all celebrate...each others successes!! Do not give up!!

Seeking info..... Aka Scott
Medically retired. Due to very bad back issues..multiple surgeries. Implanted pain infusion system on long term opiodal meds; hypogonadism and hypothyroid as a side effect from intrathecal pain infusion system. Use low dose generic V

Jaybo1

Re: Yet another limp dicked New Bee :)

Postby Jaybo1 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:14 pm

So I dug back through my test results and this is what it was in 2013:

Component Your Value Standard Range
Testosterone, Total Ultrasensitive 666 ng/dL 250 - 1100 ng/dL
Testosterone, Free 81.9 pg/mL 35.0 - 155.0 pg/mL
General Information

Collected:
05/18/2013 9:35 AM
Resulted:
05/23/2013 2:55 AM

Its been a while, should I ask for another test? I already reached out to my Urologist and let her know what my followup appt is all about what I am looking at and requested any test done in advance of our appt to speed the process up.
Married, 57 years old, 10 years of ED, 240lbs Doing Keto Tried PGE-1 - poor results + mucho pain. Trimix at 12-1-10 (PAP/PHE/PGE) but had pain at 40 units I've recently tried bimix mediocre results, but no pain.

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”