New Here and Awaiting Implant

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
Anonymous3

Re: New Here and Awaiting Implant

Postby Anonymous3 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:29 pm

And nothing to after midnight or didvthge slip it a little? My appointment was at 945 done between 2 and 3

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:53 pm

Greg1956 wrote:My surgery is not until 4:30PM. It will be a LONG day. I will likely not give any updates until I return home the following day.

Mine was at 5:30 pm, so I feel for you. It was kind of a long day, but I pretty much went right from recovery to a room overnight with good meds. ;) And that was a real plus, I think. I spent the whole night rather pleasantly drifting in and out of sleep, trying not to move in order to keep peace with the catheter. Had that removed around 9:00 (as I recall), inhaled a hospital breakfast tray around 10:00 and was on my way home.

A big courageous step you're taking -- boldly going where few have gone before. The rewards will be worth the long day and all the anxiety.

We're all here for you.

Bob 2.2
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:53 am

hturner12 wrote:And nothing to after midnight or didvthge slip it a little? My appointment was at 945 done between 2 and 3

Hugh, how is your recovery coming along? Have you taken your new toy for a test drive yet? :D

Larry

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:18 am

Bob,
Surprisingly I have no anxiety or nervousness at all. I am very calm, feeling great about my decision to do this, and eager to enjoy life with my new dick after recovery.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:25 am

Greg1956 wrote:Bob,
Surprisingly I have no anxiety or nervousness at all. I am very calm, feeling great about my decision to do this, and eager to enjoy life with my new dick after recovery.

That's great. I was calm the morning of my surgery, but I had the help of 5mg of Valium. ;)
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:04 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
hturner12 wrote:And nothing to after midnight or didvthge slip it a little? My appointment was at 945 done between 2 and 3

Hugh, how is your recovery coming along? Have you taken your new toy for a test drive yet? :D

Larry

No
I sent you a PM.
Had the reaction to Neosprian now it appears I haveing a reaction to antibotics. Primary care put me on a shitload of steriods and told me not to cycle till we get this cleared up

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:40 pm

hturner12 wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:

Larry

No
I sent you a PM.
Had the reaction to Neosprian now it appears I haveing a reaction to antibotics. Primary care put me on a shitload of steriods and told me not to cycle till we get this cleared up

That sucks, but you have to agree with him. It would probably hurt like hell if you tried, if you were even interested. I know when I was hurting after the first implant, having sex was the last thing on my mind. Heal soon and well my friend :)

Larry

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”