Hello

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
Rickmar

Hello

Postby Rickmar » Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:47 pm

Hi,
Just wanted to stop in this section to say hello and introduce myself.
I am hoping I can add to this forum in the future with some help to others.
Right now I am in the dark about a few subjects and hopefully I can get some answers.
All the best and good health to all.
Rick

jn1421

Re: Hello

Postby jn1421 » Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:24 pm

Rickmar,
Welcome to FT. I’m convinced you have a lot to add to this forum, we all have something helpful for each other. What are you in the dark about…what subjects in particular? There are many men here who can help and each with a unique perspective. Have you searched the Discussion Forums yet? There are many topics full of threads and post that may bring light to some of the dark spots. If not, stop by the chat room. You’ll find a lot of characters there who you can talk with in real time, openly or in private chat.

Dave

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”