Hello

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
EZD1963

Hello

Postby EZD1963 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:36 am

My name is Daniel, i'm 48 from Ca. I found this site while researching E.D. online, anyhow, i'm single but sexually active, i find i'm having trouble acheieving full solid erection. I've experienced erection problems the past 5 years or so but sporadic. I tried Vardenafil to no affect. Sex is becoming a stressful event for me in the area of performance. I live alone so i play with cock rings and masterbate and for the most part can gain full erection but nothing rock solid. If anyone has any tips or tricks for stimulating the penis please let me know.

hockey

Re: Hello

Postby hockey » Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:25 pm

Daniel,
Welcome to Frank Talk!

Take some time to check the site out completely! I think you will find just about every problem men have and someone has dealt with the very same issue you have.

I am not a doctor nor do I play one here. But I might suggest you have a serious talk with a urologist. Trust me he/she have heard it all before. They may want to do some very simple tests to determine just what your problems are. They than can help you reach your goal.

Please come join us in the chatroom. You will get all the support you need and it will be straight talk. You are not alone here at all.

Best of luck to you!
67 yr's young. Loving wife and 4 children 7 grandchildren. Type II diabetic for 9 years. Could retire but love my job and the people I work for. Pills, Pumps & Injections all failed. Implanted on 9/2/11. I am now "Bionic":)

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”