New member from Australia

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
Smetro

New member from Australia

Postby Smetro » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:31 pm

Smetro here from Australia
62 years young and 8 weeks post op 22cm TItan placed by Dr Chris Love in Melbourne.
It's a whole new world after having varying degrees of ED for 3 years.
Usual story....slowly found pills unreliable then ended up with Caverject.
No prostate problems or bends in my penis......it just wouldn't get or stay properly erect.
New partner provided good reason to remedy the situation. She loves me and loves sex. She is 60 and had her ovaries removed in her late 30's so has never experienced, nor will she experience-menopause. Hallelujah!
Oh lucky man.
So thanks to Chris Love I am in the saddle big time.
I think because I got the implant relatively early I haven't suffered much loss of size. Was about 17 cm and post op 16.5........my doctor says. I may gain some back over time.
I am just happy to have an erection that won't quit and points skyward just like it did in my 30's.
My only real complaints are that deflated my member points to the left rather than points down and being a surfer my whole package is larger and
takes some organising when laying on my board.....oh yes and massage on a regular massage table gets a bit uncomfortable after a while......my beautiful MIss H has bought me a table with a hole for my landing gear to hang through.......I think she has her own motives for it though
To finish up.......anybody reading this please feel free to ask questions
But don't put off having the procedure.....it is truly amazing to have erections so straight and so firm and its stays there.....begging for more rather than going soft and looking like disappointment personified.
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Smetro

Re: New member from Australia

Postby Smetro » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:03 pm

I was one of the lucky ones or maybe it's because I am fit....I swim 3 times a week for a total of 3km/week.....eat light and drink alcohol occasionally.
Day 2 after surgery I stopped taking painkillers and used ice on my scrotum. It was a shock to see my balls so black and blue but it went away by week 2
I found that being circumcised, my glans was very sensitive because my implant was left partially inflated until week 3.5 when I returned to the doctor...... I remedied this by wrapping my glans with a light stretchy bandage.......bit like a foreskin.....which stopped me feeling horny all the time which became irritating.
I had already inflated my implant several times before I went back for the OFFICIAL launch by my surgeon and had very careful sex at 20 days with no harm done. It was useful to already be able to deflate at week 3.

Now?
Week 8......regular and vigorous sex 3 times a week with cycling on the off days. Still have pain in glans when pushing the envelope of maximum expansion but doctor says this is very important to maximise length and girth.
Hopefully by week 16 that pain will disappear and I will be able to function at full revs.
GF loved it the other night when partially inflated inside her I pumped up to as full as I can handle.........made her giggle.......then it got silly!

Guys if you are bouncing around with deciding whether or not to proceed with an implant........my experience is all good.

PS
Ejaculation has changed a little.....takes longer and at this stage needs a little handwork to get there but you know what? I have dumped gallons in my life.......and now I am dedicated to making my woman happy.....because I CAN.....and to see her smile as she goes for seconds and thirds and more......has put me in a whole new place on the happiness scale.
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”