Totally unhappy with result.

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
xtreme7

Re: Totally unhappy with result.

Postby xtreme7 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:24 pm

Thanks, I see Dr. in a couple of weeks and plan on pinning him down on whether or not he did the correct procedure for it to be hidden. If he didn't, there is no amount of "settling in" that will correct placement. What's more disturbing than the looks is that it's easily felt by me or anyone else in that general area cause the pump sits on top of a testicle. Have no choice but to give it time till I meet with my Dr.

ED2013

Re: Totally unhappy with result.

Postby ED2013 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:21 am

Have you been cleared to take hot baths yet ? If so take two a day and pull down on the pump.

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”