Hi All

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
Robbin_Dale

Hi All

Postby Robbin_Dale » Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:38 pm

I am so glad that I found this site (Googled AMS Ambicor). I have had ED for 7+ years and I'm 59. Oral meds worked until about 18 months ago. Then I went with Edex injections (didn't work), and then Trimix. Trimix injections worked great for 6 months. Then I started getting scar tissue buildup, and it was getting more difficult to get the needle in. Peyronies disease caused such a severe bent penis that sex became painful. It was scary to think that the only solution left was an implant. At first I said "no way" . Then my wife said that our insurance would pay for it and I had second thoughts. I got an AMS Ambicor on August 5. I'm over the "eggplant" stage of healing. Things were pretty ugly for a while. Now I'm back to my 4 mile jogging routine. I'm concerned about not having a flacid state. Dick just sticks out and I have to force it flat against me with tight fitting briefs or a jock strap. My doctor says it will go away in a few weeks.
In 3 weeks I get to try it out. No sex in 2011 so I'm getting a little anxious. I look forward to taking part in this forum.
Cheers

antelope

Re: Hi All

Postby antelope » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:42 am

Congratulations! Hard times are ahead!
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

Cajun Jeff

Re: Hi All

Postby Cajun Jeff » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:04 pm

Dale: Congrats on going Bionic. Lots of guys have had the surgery and will advise. Welcome to FT and join us in the chat room.

Cajun Jeff
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”