NEW ...am i making right choice

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
Smetro

Re: NEW ...am i making right choice

Postby Smetro » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:45 pm

Hey scrambled many of us have been through similar experiences with ED.
Playing with pills, moving on to injections and wrestling with frustration and loss of confidence.
Can I say this anymore succinctly? The implant has been the best thing I have done. I am 62 and have a 22cm Titan. Yes it took 6 weeks of a little discomfort and I did have questions that resolved as time went by....however at 9 weeks since the procedure I have found out just how amazing it is to be in the 'Bionic' club.
I have restored my confidence and my GF walks around with a huge smile on her face.
About the only slight drawbacks are that my flaccid length is always 6" and inflated it is almost 7"
This means paddling my surfboard has taken getting used to because my package doesn't shrink down and nestle safely between my balls anymore. I have adapted though...likewise getting a massage....I have to shuffle my landing gear a bit to one side.
Looks bloody awesome in my speedos at the pool when I swim train though and that, at 62 is a win win!
I had an issue with glans sensitivity (I am cut) in the first 6 weeks.....it was very annoying.....my penis seemed to find every seam in my undies and rub against it......drove me crazy. I solved that issue by buying a roll of slightly stretchy 1" wide bandage and using a 10" length created an artificial foreskin for myself......works a treat and has the added advantage of increased frenulum, sensitivity during BJ's and intercourse.
Do the research.....choose the right surgeon and get on with it......I cannot communicate strongly enough how good it is to have my 25 year old cock back pointing straight out and slightly upward. He was my buddy back then and it's like he just came back from a 42 year holiday, recharged and rearing to go cave diving!
100% happy
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

shaman

Postby shaman » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:08 pm

Smetro wrote:Hey scrambled many of us have been through similar experiences with ED.
Playing with pills, moving on to injections and wrestling with frustration and loss of confidence.
Can I say this anymore succinctly? The implant has been the best thing I have done. I am 62 and have a 22cm Titan. Yes it took 6 weeks of a little discomfort and I did have questions that resolved as time went by....however at 9 weeks since the procedure I have found out just how amazing it is to be in the 'Bionic' club.
I have restored my confidence and my GF walks around with a huge smile on her face.
About the only slight drawbacks are that my flaccid length is always 6" and inflated it is almost 7"
This means paddling my surfboard has taken getting used to because my package doesn't shrink down and nestle safely between my balls anymore. I have adapted though...likewise getting a massage....I have to shuffle my landing gear a bit to one side.
Looks bloody awesome in my speedos at the pool when I swim train though and that, at 62 is a win win!
I had an issue with glans sensitivity (I am cut) in the first 6 weeks.....it was very annoying.....my penis seemed to find every seam in my undies and rub against it......drove me crazy. I solved that issue by buying a roll of slightly stretchy 1" wide bandage and using a 10" length created an artificial foreskin for myself......works a treat and has the added advantage of increased frenulum, sensitivity during BJ's and intercourse.
Do the research.....choose the right surgeon and get on with it......I cannot communicate strongly enough how good it is to have my 25 year old cock back pointing straight out and slightly upward. He was my buddy back then and it's like he just came back from a 42 year holiday, recharged and rearing to go cave diving!
100% happy

======
Could you please elaborate on the following subject:
"I had an issue with glans sensitivity (I am cut) in the first 6 weeks.....it was very annoying.....my penis seemed to find every seam in my undies and rub against it......drove me crazy. I solved that issue by buying a roll of slightly stretchy 1" wide bandage and using a 10" length created an artificial foreskin for myself......works a treat and has the added advantage of increased frenulum, sensitivity during BJ's and intercourse."
I would like to know how you solved the frenulum issue. You wrapped the bandage around your penis? For how long?
Thank you
Shaman
Implanted August, 2015 - AMS LGX. -
Revision April 24, 2017 by Dr Carrion - University of South Florida (USF)
Titan 22cm + 1.5 Rear Tip Extender

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:56 pm

Hi Shaman
I still find it more comfortable to have my glans wrapped. It seems a bit extreme I know and I haven't found anybody else who has the same (very minor) issue, however I do find it more comfortable in my (always) tight skinny jeans and briefs to be 'covered.'..........and only during the day so my glans doesn't rub against the seams of my undies.
After 145 days I don't think it's made any difference to sensitivity in a sexual sense...so that part of my thinking was wrong. But it's a simple and effective solution to an unusual problem.......and I now know (sort of) how it feels to have a foreskin..(sort of!)
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

shaman

Postby shaman » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:55 am

Smetro wrote:Hi Shaman
I still find it more comfortable to have my glans wrapped. It seems a bit extreme I know and I haven't found anybody else who has the same (very minor) issue, however I do find it more comfortable in my (always) tight skinny jeans and briefs to be 'covered.'..........and only during the day so my glans doesn't rub against the seams of my undies.
After 145 days I don't think it's made any difference to sensitivity in a sexual sense...so that part of my thinking was wrong. But it's a simple and effective solution to an unusual problem.......and I now know (sort of) how it feels to have a foreskin..(sort of!)

======
Smetro
Have you consulted with your doctor for what may be causing the issue? The sensitivity issue is a problem for me, it is not an enjoyable kind of sensitivity but more like friction. I am not sure if those creams for premature ejaculation would work, the principle is the same, however, using the cream may let your partner enjoy more but you enjoy less since it will probably diminish the sensation and it would be hard to ejaculate.

I was looking in to those comdoms that also have numbing stuff, this probably would work best for intercourse but not for BJ. The numbing cream probably won't work for BJ either because it transfers to your partner and her or his mouth will be numb.
I consulted a dermatologist for other issues and i took the time to ask about it, she said, some man have sensitivity in one or the other side of the shaft.
Waste of time.

Let me know if you find the cause or the solution and will do the same.
Implanted August, 2015 - AMS LGX. -
Revision April 24, 2017 by Dr Carrion - University of South Florida (USF)
Titan 22cm + 1.5 Rear Tip Extender

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:23 pm

Try the 'wrap' my friend.......I am not too keen on creams etc. My adaptation is very effective. I do know the cause.....it's the seams in my underwear rubbing against the ridge of my glans. The simple bandage fix works well. Or I could chase up more suitable undies I guess ;)

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”