Traction before implant

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
Jamesbond

Traction before implant

Postby Jamesbond » Sat May 14, 2016 5:56 am

I have ED

I am thinking of getting an implant.
I am trying to get back some of the length I have lost.

I have been using the VED
I have also been using traction.
If I remember a heating pad.

Not sure I have been using right or long enough per session.

I have been doing it for a few months. I am bigger flaccid usually but if I get a stiffe about the same.

It would depend on how long I am while erect.
Can I get any long lasting length back so I can get a larger implant?
If I may get some of my length back, how much should I expect to get back?

Thank you
Thinking of getting implant. Have not done it because of the length I
have lost.
50, Straight, I miss women

alibaba

Re: Traction before implant

Postby alibaba » Sat May 14, 2016 10:06 pm

Doctor told me to use a pump before surgery. After surgery another doctor told me to use a traction device. I had a traction device to use before surgery but only used it 1 week. Had planned using 3 months but they kept moving my surgery date up as people cancelled surgeries. I found mine very uncomfortable. glans would lose blood and could not get it tight enough to keep it from going onto glans after about 30 minutes, then it would hurt. Now glans is smaller than shaft so no way it could be used after the implant like Lavine says to do in his letter of office notes. It slides right off like one a traffic cone. Some people tell me it does work and is permanent but takes a long long commitment .
Have to be some here with experience.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

charlesr

Postby charlesr » Sun May 15, 2016 1:12 pm

I know that the VED works, but I have read some horror stories (right here on Franktalk) about misuse of the device which caused a rupture. So it is important to use a medical grade pump as it has a safety feature which does not allow over-inflation. Also, use it per instructions.

For me a typical "sex toy" pump would have cost me about 20 bucks. Those things have no safety and last for about four weeks.I got a top grade motorized Pos-T-Vac; valued at somewhere between 300 and 500 dollars. The cost to me was ZERO. Get a prescription from your doctor and most likely insurance will pay for it; as it did for me. I used it for two-and-a- half years; had to had the tube replaced as a result of leakage (which they repaired for free as it has a lifetime guarantee) and the thing still works; even though I don't use it anymore as I have an implant (I'm saving it in case any of my brothers need it down the line).
Born 1951. Radical Robotic Prostatectomy on October 6, 2013. Bionic with Titan Touch with Bioflex Zero Degree 18cm w/ (1) rte Implant, Infrapubic, on July 13, 2015.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sun May 15, 2016 1:50 pm

Insurance would not pay for a VED for me come hell or not. Medicare will for old people but insurance said they do not pay for any procedure or device that "promotes conception". The whole basis of why an implant, pills, pump, and injections were deemed not covered. At one point I had even retained an attorney after I tired of scrapping with United Healthcare. Took years of scrapping with those morons to get through their thick your money contribution to the pool is now mine greedy bastard heads that conception is not a possibility after a prostatectomy. Interesting thing I learned after hiring an attorney is they are actually paid a commission on how much less they can settle a claim than is projected in their state mandated set aside for claims. An attorney on the other side confirmed that is true.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”