Girth after implant

This is the place to say hi to the board. Tell us something about yourself. If you're not quite ready to post for advice, that's fine.
Forum rules
For your security and privacy, FrankTalk will time you out after five minutes if it senses no activity. Posting on the forums may take longer than five minutes and the site does not sense your typing a post as activity. If you are submitting a post that might take a few minutes to write, please compose it in a word processing program and then cut and paste it into the discussion board. This will save a lot of frustration.
Thanks
Jamesbond

Girth after implant

Postby Jamesbond » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:41 am

Hi
-I was reading that girth was better because you would hit more nerve endings in the female.
Is that true that women would prefer the larger girth?

-I saw a guy with an implant. He only had it 10-14 days. I was told it was still swollen. Penis looked very bruised and red.
I image that would get better after a few months. Hopefully look more proportionate to the head
Penis looked almost as thick as a soda can.

After the selling is gone no problems with using a condom?
No problem getting it over the head?

-the head fills out about or fils out during stimulation?

The guy that I saw used a surgeon that I do not think is very good. Went for a consultation and to get sized.
Talking to him I lost all trust in him. I am guessing his talent as a surgeon is limited.
Not going to use him if I do get the implant.
Thank you

Return to “Introductions and Hellos”